guidance on visit to tirupati

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by RamyaSridhar1978, Oct 30, 2014.

1. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends
    I am an NRI and I intend to visit tirupati on the December (sat ) 2014. I know its an abs wrong day since sat are super special day for the lord but with an inflexible schedule I am forced to visit on the said day .I only wish to know whether there is a privelege line for NRI as mentioned in their websites .. if yes how long will that take apprx.I am going through their websites and I believe the quota for sevas too release acc to the nearing week .I am constantly keeping a watch on that .I want to know the current status for visit to tirupati if anyone has been there recently .. Is the website updated and can be relied on the information given there since that seems to be the only source of any information for me now since I am staying abroad.
    Thanks will appreciate any guidance and information regarding the same
    ramya

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya

Recently, one of relative & family had the Darshan as usual in the crowd. 24/7 365 Tirumala is crowd area. Still.... with just sight of Lord everything flies of

Yes, website updates are timely and we can rely on them for accommodation, sevas and all other information.

Happy Darshan and safe journey. Best wishes.

1 person likes this.
  3. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

thanks mrunalini.
    Yes I know tirupati is crowded alays and I am also I am told the sabarimala season will b going on so I can expect it to b super crowded .. but the blessing is that its confirmed that there is a NRI line just expecting a faster queque though I know that everyones line gets mixed near the lord.. anyways thanks again
    rmaya