introduction and some hurting news about indus ladies

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by lalithakiran, Jul 6, 2011.

1. lalithakiran

lalithakiran New IL'ite

hiii frnds this is lalitha from rajahmundry andhra. i am married and staying in rjy itself. actually i became a member of this community long back and used to post my forums and blogs and messages but no one responded so i quit.. now again i joined to enjy the friendship ans sharing of hearts again like we used to did in our college.. so pls frnds respond any1 to activate others and also improve our circle... bye

2. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi welcome back. It sometimes happens that we dont get a reply for our thread. Dont lose heart.

3. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lalithakiran,

Welcome back to IL, hope this time you have lots and lots of IL friends, where you can share lot many things as we do at college as you said. so keep posting and you will definitely get replies.
    and mean while you post intro about you like where you are from, what do you do? got married?kids and stuff all?
    so that we can just get to know eachother and become good friends.

A little intro abt me: I am from hyd, currently staying in dubai, its been less than a year.I am married and my husband is in to IT, so keep on moving places, been to Singapore earlier, now Dubai. I have a 3yr old daughter, she is going to nursery here.

Do keep in touch.
    bye and tc

Anitha.

4. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Welcome lalitha it happens to all not only you,so keep posting some will reply i do the same.

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Lalitha,

Welcome back..

Dont get disheartened if no one replies to your posts. Keep your contributions coming :)

Where do you stay in Rajahmundry? I like the Godavari bridge very much. The view is beautiful from there.

6. shobana sridhar

shobana sridhar Silver IL'ite

hi lailtha
    my name is shoba.nice to see u here.please dont be disheartened when you dont get responses.there may be various reasons.I have had many posts like that.This is a good place to be in and it shows that u know it already.here we r friends forever

shoba