Seva Cafe Ahmedabad - Your Bills are Paid!!

Discussion in 'Ahmedabad' started by SeuliB, Mar 8, 2009.

1. SeuliB

SeuliB New IL'ite

Have you ever been to a restaurant where your food bills have already been paid by someone else who had eaten there prior to you?Well, that is no fairy-tale, nor have you been put on a time machine to the land where the Rule of Gods prevail. :coffee

It is very much true and existing in Apnu Amdavad at Seva Café which thrives on the concept - Living is Giving.
    Have you been there? Join the movement and write to us your unique experience.

2. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

This is AMAZING!!! Kudos to the team behind Seva Cafe. :thumbsup
    Please tell us more about the Cafe. Is is run by an NGO? Where in Ahmedabad is it located?

I'll definitely make it a point to visit Seva cafe if I ever visit Ahmedabad. Thank you for introducing us to this great concept Cafe. It is indeed 'Living is Giving'.

3. TanviSpeaking

TanviSpeaking New IL'ite

Oh! I too have heard about the place and its great ambiance, courtesy hospitality and lip-smacking food. It can't get better than this. I'll surely plan my next visit to Ahmedabad keeping in mind a sure visit to the Seva Cafe.

We all have visited restaurant or Cafe's but, I guess it'll be an entirely different experience to be offered a menu catalogue with only the list of dishes and no rates on the right. However, I'm sure people must be paying enough they feel thats worth of the message that goes along with this Concept Cafe.
    :hatsoff

4. chitra31121972

chitra31121972 New IL'ite

hi seuli,

i live in mehsana for 5 yrs and have not yet heard abt this cafe, cud u pls give me the directions how to reach there

chitra

5. sejalmodi

sejalmodi New IL'ite

Hello chitraben,
    It is surprising that you haven't heard about Seva cafe. Yes, I understand many people in Ahmedabad are just too skeptical about the concept of 'No Bills'. They feel there must be some garbad. I'd request you to once go there and I'm sure, you'll change your mind.

And yes, do not forget to write your experiences here. We look forward to hearing from you. :)

How to reach Seva Cafe
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Seva Café Ahmedabad
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Shopper’s Plaza, 4th Floor
    Opp Municipal Market,
    C.G. Road
    Ahmedabad -380 009,

[/FONT] <st1:place>[FONT=&quot]Gujarat</st1:place>[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Cafe Timings:
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]<st1:time minute="0" hour="19">[FONT=&quot]7pm - 10pm</st1:time>[FONT=&quot] daily...(until 60 guests are served).
    Mondays[/FONT][FONT=&quot] closed [/FONT]

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] Tel: +91 79 3295 4140[/FONT]

6. Sjmaj

Sjmaj Gold IL'ite

I have heard about this cafe before. It sounds unique and surprising. I will surely visit this cafe when I go to Ahmedabad next time.