paramahamsa nithyananda

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by deebajegan, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deebajegan

deebajegan New IL'ite

Is there any devotees for Swamo NIthyyananda?

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Iam not a devotee as such but i have heard about yogi from my friend who is an ashramite in Bangalore.Iam an ardent fan of yogananada & his works.Have you read Nityananda`s books?If so,could you kindly let me know...........

3. sai319

sai319 New IL'ite

Yes! I am a humble devotee of Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda. We have a Vedic temple near where I live. Since meeting with Him, my whole life has changed completely for the better. He teaches meditation, yogas and there are more than 500 utube videos of his discourses available.
    Even if you have one Darshan of the Master, your life will change forever. If there is some interest in this, we could share some of our personal experiences we have had in this forum.
    In Nithyanandham!
    Uma

4. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Nityanandam!

I am a staunch devotee of Paramahamsa Nityanandaji. i have heard many of his discourses and attended three training programmes at the Dhyanapeetham Ashram in Bidadi near Bangalore.

His energy aura is amazing. we have to be in his presence to understand the meaning of Bliss. His knowledge of all subjects, specially spiritual matters is unbelievable. His ever-smiling face and down-to-earth way of speaking are what draws us to him.

The meditation programmes conducted by him are simple and effective, surely the way to attain realisation.

Padma

5. Padmasrinivas

Nityanandam, Dear Uma!

I am very happy to know that your are also a devotee of Swamiji.

When and how did you come to know of Swamiji? Have you attended many discourses? eager to know more from you,

Jai Nityananda Kutumbam,

Padma

6. sai319

sai319 New IL'ite

Dear Padma:

I am so happy you are also Swami Nithyananda's devotee. I met Him first in 2005. He came to our town for a discourse. After the discourse, I went to Him for blessings. I stood in long line for more than 1/2 hr. to get closer to Him. He made an impact on me. I came home and was talking about Him to my husband that whole week. Again, I met Him in our temple the following year for another discourse. This time, the temple was overflowing with devotees to see and listen to Him. Second time also the same thing happened to me. I could not talk about anything else but Him. As you said, he imparts great truths in such simple language that anybody can understand. I know then and there, I have met my Guru for whom I was waiting all my life.
    Then, when He came again to my town in 2007, everything changed for me. I took meditation courses from Him. Now my life has changed for ever. After I finish all my mundane work for the day, I spend the time that is mine only, watching lots of His Utube videos, internalising the truths and try to make them into my experience.
    When anybody talks about Him anywhere, it's like eating laddus for me. I get so happy listening to anybody who talks about Him.
    This is the first time I have written about anything, eventhough I always wanted to write. I always felt that I cannot properly verbalize what I feel. I hope I have tried to communicate to you how I met the Swamiji and how he changed me. Even writing like this is something new to me. He has helped me, I guess.
    I will write some more about Him, soon!!!
    In Nithyanandham
    Uma
    I liked your column about number 7. I knew only some of them. I have never heard about the 7 Gurus. I learned a lot today from you, Thank you.

7. Padmasrinivas

Dear Uma,

Nithyanandam!

I came here only today, hence the late response to your post.

Could you give me the Utube link to Swamiji's discourses? It has been sometime since i was able to visit the Dhyanapeetam Ashram.

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with Swamiji as your Guru,

Thanks,
    LnBBHs,
    Padma

8. srinivasan

srinivasan New IL'ite

Hi,
    If you type Paramahamsa Nithyananda in youtube search you will get swamiji's video, or you can type lifebliss.org
    Srinivasan

9. femishan

femishan New IL'ite

Hi,

Recently I attended the LifeBlissProgram level1 im my place(UK). Really amazing. Currently practising nithyadhyan. I would highly recommend it. Taste it and you will never let go.:):bowdown

Is any body here can help me to get the guru pooja in Tamil if possible with meaning. I got the english version but i would like to have it in tamil:spin

Femina

10. harshwa

harshwa New IL'ite

I am Parvathy; I am slowly becoming a devotee of Swamy Nithyananda; my son already is one. The divinity experienced in His presence is marvellous
    -parvathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.