Devotees of pondicherry mother and aurobindo

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sujakalyan, Aug 18, 2007.

1. jelaja

jelaja New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am an ardent devotee of Mother with immense faith, I wish to give a testimony here. My husband happened to lose a 5 sovereign gold chain in a car park the day before yesterday. Many people commute in this area and it is only by sheer blessings of Mother and Saint Antony that I got back this chain. When we came to know we lost it we did not breathe out about this to any body except one young boy in our neighbourhood and I prayed to Mother yesterday afternoon only and promised an offering. In less than 4 hours time one lady approached this boy who was standing outside our gate and asked him whether she heard of anybody complaining of a lost chain and you can guess the rest. I am extremely happy & wanted to share this with all the devotees of Mother to let them know, MOTHER IS ALWAYS THERE, WHEN EVER WE CALL OUT TO HER FOR HELP and my faith in God and Mother has only leaped to heights beyond limits.

Jelaja

2. shailytrivedi

shailytrivedi Senior IL'ite

hey!!

I have been trying to open sri aurobindo Ashram site (Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry: Sri Aurobindo, yoga, the Mother, philosophy and religion) but its not opening up. This is happening for past couple of months. I use to visit this site regularly coz it has a beautiful journal with lot of articles and it gets updated every month. So I have been missing my journal reading for 2 months now.

Earlier I thought it might be some site problem and will be ok in sometime but till now the site is not opening. So I just wanted to confirm from the other devotees that if they do visit this site and are they facing the same problem?

Thank you
    shaily

3. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Shaily

It opens fine and I am a new visitor to this site....just knew it for a week now. Try Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry: Sri Aurobindo, yoga, the Mother, philosophy and religion. Click 'visit homepage directly'.

Just check...it is working here.

Good Luck
    Poornima.

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

5. shailytrivedi

shailytrivedi Senior IL'ite

Thank you Poornima and Anandchitra. I am still not able to open up the site in my computer.........:(.... I think that problem is at my end not in the site. I should try and find the problem at my end. thank so much for trying the site.

Shaily

6. ramaarajappa

ramaarajappa New IL'ite

Hey I am Ramaa from chennai. I am a devotee of Mother Pondicherry.My two sons are goig apply for higher studies in US.can anyone suggest me Which page in SAVITRI by AUROBINDO i have to read daily to get admission in a good University.and also to score good marks in GRE exams

7. ramaarajappa

ramaarajappa New IL'ite

Big LaughHey I am Ramaa from chennai. I am a devotee of Mother Pondicherry.My two sons are goig apply for higher studies in US.can anyone suggest me Which page in SAVITRI by AUROBINDO i have to read daily to get admission in a good University.and also to score good marks in GRE exams

8. j_shre

j_shre New IL'ite

My pranams to all of you

actually this is my first post in IL and iam happy to start with Mother & aurobindoji
    Mother is my guiding force iam yet to learn the concept of surrender fully
    when i wanted a guru Mother guided me to Isha foundation though i have not
    met Sadguru Jagi vasudev in person,i know Mother has shown me a spritual guru

thank you your post on Mother served as an ice breaker for me in joining the comunity
    bye

9. priyapds

priyapds New IL'ite

Hi,

I am priya , just now (today) only i got mother photo , i am very glad to join this thread . actually i dont have kid for past 4 years so i am praying GOD. so hear after i think mother will help me .

priya

10. ramaarajappa

ramaarajappa New IL'ite

Dear Bhooma
    i am a devotee of Mother .I read your message. as you said i am keeping (single spicies) ARALI for 21 days as my son is giving GRE exams on 28th of Aug.Can you suggest some more to pray to Mother for him to score good marks.
    Thanks
    Ramaa.