Learn to make easy and delicious restaurant style Tomato Soup.
- Tomatoes – 2
- Carrot,beans(chopped finely) – ¼ cup
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili and Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon each
- Salt – to taste
- Plain Cornflakes,Fresh Coriander – For Garnishing
- Fresh cream (optional)
- Blanch tomatoes. remove skin and seed.Give a rough blend in a mixie/food processor.
- In a pan boil 1½ cup of water.Sprinkle pinch of salt,add finely chopped veggies,cook for for few minutes with lid closed..No over cooking,need the crunchy texture.
- In another pan pour tomato pulp,on medium heat cook for few minutes adding chili powder and salt.Reduce the pulp to get away the raw smell.
- Now add veggies along with the stock.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Stop with this if you love to have a scoop.
- Want some more thicker,add cornflour dissolved in water.The color turns pale white.
- Stir for few seconds till the soup turns dark and glossy.
Over to serving bowl. Serve hot with a dash of pepper and chopped coriander and crushed cornflakes.