It is made of wheat flour, fresh herbs and can be eaten with yogurt or jam or honey.
It is really easy and healthy breakfast from Sindhi region of India.
- 4 tbl spoon Wheat flour
- 3 tbl spoon Ghee (melted but not hot or warm)
- finely chopped Green chilli-to taste
- finely chopped fresh Coriander – 1/2 tbl spoon
- Cumin powder – to taste
- Salt + black pepper – to taste
- Mix all the above and make a stiff dough, using water gradually.
- Roll it to a thick patty (tiki shape) and bake it slightly on hot tawa.
- Bring this half baked Koki on Rolling board and roll it to thickness of maybe half a centi.
- Put it back on hot tawa and bake it like paratha. When fully baked, smear some oil on both sides.
- Serve hot with yoghurt or a cup of hot tea.