Try this samai kozhukattai savory version, for your evening snack.
- Samai | Little Millet – 1 cup
- Toor dal – 2 tablespoon
- Pepper Corns – 10
- Mustard to season
- Curry Leaves – few
- Chana Dal – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Add samai rice,toor dal, pepper corns and run coarsely in the mixer.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles with 2 and 1/4 cup water and little salt.
- Allow to get it cooled.
- Temper the dough with mustard, curry leaves,chana dal, urad dal and mixed well.
- Then steamed as small dumplings.
- Serve it with chutney.