Learn to bake this easy Ragi Muffins. These muffins are surely a healthy snack for your kids.
- 2 cup Finger Millet | Ragi Flour.
- 2 tablespoon Soya fllour (safety measure, for that bind)
- 1 cup Sugar powdered. (used demmerra brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoon grated Coconut.
- 2 tablespoon brewed Coffee.(used Filter coffee)
- ½ cup Oil
- ½ cup Milk.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence.
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cooking soda.
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda.
- Powdered nuts optional- (1/3 cup of powdered almond and melon seeds).
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C.
- Beat oil, milk, sugar, salt.
- Add baking powder,baking soda and flour to the mixture.
- Now add the grated coconut and if any nuts are going to be added, add them now.
- Spoon into muffin cups or greased muffin trays on top.
- Bakes for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- It takes a little lesser time than ordinary muffins. (it may take 20 minutes for a 2 tier muffin tray.)