Quinoa Pulao is a delicious and healthy recipe, with lots of vegetables. It’s a gluten free recipe with high protein content.
- Quinoa | Thinai | Foxtail Millet – 1 cup
- Parboiled, mixed vegetables (carrot+peas+ beans) – 1 cup
- Minced ginger, garlic, green chilli – each 2 tsp or more to taste
- Vinegar – ½ tsp (optional)
- First wash quinoa very well, drain & cook with 2 cups of water & little salt.
- Heat oil – 4 tsp & add minced ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute.
- Add parboiled, mixed vegetables, Salt & vinegar.
- Saute well & add cooked quinoa.
- Toss well & mix.
- It is optional to add chopped spring onions to garnish.
- Serve hot with Raita.