Creamy curd quinoa is a ultimate comfort food.
- Quinoa | Thinai | Foxtail Millet – 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil to temper
- Cucumber – 1 tablespoon
- Raw Mango – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies – 2
- Wash thoroughly and cook quinoa till soft, in a mixture of water & milk with a pinch of salt.
- Cool thoroughly and mash till soft.
- Add curds, cucumber and mango pieces.
- Temper in 1 tsp oil with mustard seeds and chopped green chillies.
- Serve chilled.
- You can add citrus fruits for additional taste.