Looking for 30 minutes meal | Quick meal for your lazy day, Try this healthy mixed veggie rice.
- Rice – 1 cup
- Mixed Vegetables – 1 Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste / or Finely Chopped – 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder – 1 tsp (Can adjust as per your requirement).
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Spice Like bay leaves, Cardamon – each 1
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Salt – as required
- Oil – to temper
- Heat a Pressure cooker with 1 table spoon oil.
- Add Ginger Garlic and Spices.
- Once it crack add the Vegetables and saute.
- Add, Coriander powder, chilly powder and garam masala powder.
- Saute well and add the Rice and Salt.
- Add 2 and 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Close the lid and Cook until 3 Whistle.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- Water level may slightly change according to the rice variety.
- And it goes very well with Raitha and Pappad.