Panakam | Panagam is a traditional drink from South India for Sri Rama Navami. It is also a refreshing Summer Cooler when served chilled.
- Lime juice 1 cup
- Jaggery powdered well 3 cups
- Dry ginger powder 2 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder 2 teaspoon (optional)
- Heat jaggery with 2 cups of water to dissolve.
- Strain , boil to honey consistency .
- Add all powders , cool and add lime juice. Refrigerate.
- Dilute to required consistency, adding plain or ice water whenever required.