Here is a Healthy snack box idea for your kids.
- Oats – 3/4 cup
- Wheat Flour – 1/4 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 1 -2 tablespoon
- Milk – 2 tablespoon
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Tutti Frutti + Raisins – 1/3 cup (chocolate chips can be replaced)
- Vanilla Essense – 1/4 teaspoon
- Powder brown sugar.
- In a bowl add oats,wheat flour,tutti frutti,sugar,butter and vanilla essence.
- Mix well first then add milk.
- Preheat oven 350 C (180 F).
- Make small balls of the dough.Shape them,arrange on trays.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- After 10 mins flip them and cook for the rest time set.
- Cool them and store air tight.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- Cooking time depends on size of the cookies/biscuits.