Healthy Muffins packed with full of oats and wheat flour, rich in nutrition.
- Wheat flour – ½ cup
- Baking Soda,Baking Powder – 1/4 teaspoon each
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Orange zest – as per taste
- Nuts/Dry fruits – 1/4 cup
- Salt – pinch
- Melted Butter/Cooking oil – 50ml
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ teaspoon
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Mix together,dry ingredients:
Wheat flour,baking powder and Baking soda and salt,oats. orange zest and keep aside.
- Mix wet ingredients together.(milk, butter,honey,essence).
- To the wet ingredients mix,now and add dry ingredients.Fold gently.
- Add dry fruits and nuts.
- Grease the muffin cup.
- Fill each cup 3/4 with the batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Healthy tasty Oats muffins ready