Learn to make this Oats Kuzhi Paniyaram with addition of lenthils to make it protein rich snack.
- Oats – 3/4 cup
- Toor dal – 1/4 cup
- Channa dal – 1/4 cup
- Urad dal & moong dal – 1 tablespoon each
- Red chillies – 6 nos
- Salt –as required
- Soak all dals together for nearly 2-3 hrs.
- In a Mixie, blend oats,red chillies to fine powder.
- Add soaked dal to this and grind coarsely (like broken wheat texture),add little water while grinding.
- Make a thick consistency batter.
- Temper mustard,channa dal, chopped onions,curry leaves,coriander leaves.
- Add to the batter along with teaspoon of grated coconut.
- Heat paniyaram pan,drizzle oil and spoon batter.
- Cook covered on medium flame. Flip and cook till golden brown.
- If required to be crispy,drizzle some more oil while flipping.
- Soft paniyarams ready. Serve hot with spicy chutney.