These simple oats cashew biscuits are perfect for your tea time.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Cashew – 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour -1/3 cup
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Melted butter – 2 tablespoon
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Icing sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- In a mixer grind cashew and make coarse powder.
- Powder oats to a coarse texture.
- Powder brown sugar.
- In bowl mix oats powder, cashew powder, brown sugar and wheat flour.
- Add butter, honey, vanilla essence and give a rough mix.
- Knead well to combine all ingredients together.
- Make a smooth dough.
- (If required add more of 1/2 tsp honey to get a soft dough)
- Preheat oven 350 C (180 F).
- Make small lemon size ball and gently flatten them or use cookie cutter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till they turn light brown.
- Immediately after,they will be chewy.So let them rest in the tray for 5-10 minutes.
- After cooling crunchy biscuits ready.
- Enjoy with a cup of Tea.