Learn to make instant oats idli, which is not only healthy and low carbs but tastes delicious.
- Oats – cup
- Broken wheat – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup (and more as per requirement)
- Eno salt – 3/4 tsp
- For tempering – Oil- 1 tbls
- Mustard,channa dal,urd dal – as per taste
- 1 Chopped green chill
- 3/4 inch Chopped ginger
- Vegetables – as per taste(cubed beans and carrots)
- Chopped curry leaves,coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Add broken wheat in bowl
- Roast oats to light brown.Powder it coarsely and add to broken wheat.
- Heat oil in a pan,temper mustard and dals. Add curry leaves chilly, ginger.Stir well.
- Add veggies, stir well for a minute.
- Pour into the oats mixture.
- Now,make a batter with curd and and then with water.Add just enough to be in pouring consistency,but not too runny
Add salt.Give a uniform stirring.
- Oil the idli plates
- Keep the steamer ready with boiling water.
- Add eno to the batter,mix well
- Immediately scoop into idli plates.
- Steam for 7-10 minutes.