Learn to make Bisibela Bhath with Oats.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Cooked Toor dal – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Onion – 1 big chopped
- Sambar powder – 1 tsp
- Dhaniya powder (coriander powder)- 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Hing (asafoetida) – 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Add a little oil into pan. Saute onion till half cooked. Add the chopped tomato and saute till the onion turns golden brown.
- Add cooked toor dhal,sambar powder,dhaniya powder,chilli powder,hing,salt and enough water and let them boil.
- Now add oats and let boil for 3 mins. Turn off the stove and then add coriander leaves.
- Oats bisi bele bath is ready to serve.