Try this sweeter version of Oats Atta Oothappam.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Oats – ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar – 4-5 teaspoon
- Milk – ½ cup
- A pinch each of cardamom & cinnamon powders
- A pinch of salt
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Eno’s fruit salt – ½ teaspoon
- Low fat butter – to cook
- Combine all ingredients, except fruit salt.
- Add enough water to a smooth-en the batter, blending very well.
- Add fruit salt just when you start making oothappams, mixing well.
- On a non-stick tava, make small oothappams, using butter for a good taste.
- Serve with honey or jam.