It’s a quick, easy to make and melt in mouth sweet recipe prepared during festivals like Navrathi or Diwali.
- Maida -1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Badam, Cashew – Few (chopped)
- Water – less than 1/4 cup
- Orange food color – 1pinch (optional)
- Heat Ghee in a kadai. When its hot fry Chopped Badam, Cashew till it turns golden brown.
- Add Maida, fry for a min and Switch off the flame.
- Take a non stick pan. Add Sugar and little water to dissolve the sugar.
- When it comes to one string consistency, add the food color, stir and then add Maida.
- Keep stirring continuously. In the meantime, grease a tray with little ghee.
- When its getting thick, switch off the flame and pour it in the tray
- While its warm,