Lauki Halwa | Dudi Halwa is an Indian dessert. Main Ingredient of this recipe is bottle gourd.
- Grated Lauki – 3 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup ( or less, to taste)
- Milk – 3 cups (preferably full fat)
- Ghee – 3 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
- Raisins – 2 tablespoon
- Chopped cashews – 2 tablespoon
- Grate lauki and keep aside for a while then, after sometime squeeze dry.
- Fry in hot ghee for sometime and add milk.
- Cook till soft and dry.
- Add sugar and cook for some more time.
- Add cardamom powder .
- Fry nuts and raisins in ghee and add it.
- Serve hot.