“Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.”
Kids Lunch Box Recipes
- Does your kid bring back half-finished lunches?
- Are you and your kid both bored of the usual foods packed in their lunchboxes?
- Are you constantly wondering what to pack for your kids lunch?
- Want to pack healthy foods that are enjoyable for your kiddos?
Then this RECIPE BOOK is for YOU!
Indusladies, the largest online community for Indian women across the world, have partnered with the Best Indian Food Blogs to put together 100 Simple and Easy Recipes. When packed in your kids Lunchbox, they will love eating it to the last bite. This is totally FREE!
As a BONUS, we have also included 30 PRINTABLE Lunch Love Notes. Send one note every day to make the lunch complete and to stay connected with them emotionally! It is sure to put a smile on their face.
– 100 Yummy Recipes with picture, ingredients and preparation methods
– 30 Printable Lunch Box Love Notes
Download using Chrome (preferably), IE Ver 10 or above, Firefox 32.x.x
Share this Recipe Book with your friends in the Social Media using the share buttons above.
Food Bloggers, if you want to participate in any such future events by Indusladies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joke of the Day
- Thought for the Day
- Photo of the Day
- Daily Fortune
- Daily Poll
A vegetable vendor was spraying water on his vegetables since quite a long time.
The customer, tired of waiting, said, “Bhaisab, agar bhindi ko hosh aa gaya ho to 1 kilo de do!”