Learn to make Kambu | Bajra | Pearl Millet Lemon Bhath.
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Urad dal – 1 teaspoon
- Chana dal – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chillies – 4
- Green chillies, Slit – 4-6
- Curry leaves – few
- Peanuts – 1.5 tablespoon
- Cashewnuts – 1.5 tablespoon
- Chopped ginger – 1/2 tablespoon
- Hing – a pinch
- Pearl Millet | Kambu | Bajra – 1 cup
- Salt – As needed
- Lemon – 1
- Soak pearl millet for 30 minutes. (optional)
- Add turmeric, salt and boil with 1.5 cups of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds, red chillies, green chillies,curry leaves, peanuts, cashewnuts, ginger, hing and saute for 2 minutes, until all get toasted.
- Add the roasted mixture and the juice of the lemon to the boiled millet and mix well.
- Serve hot.