Learn how to prepare Kambu Dosai | Bajra Dosa | Pearl Millet.
- Pearl Millet | Kambu | Bajra – 2 cup
- Urad dhal – ½ cup
- Soak urad dhal in water and keep it in the fridge for 1 hr.
- In the meanwhile, add salt and water to the flour, then make a dough softer than for chappathis.
- Take out the urad dal and grind it as fine as possible.
- Finally add the flour and give one run.
- Ferment for not more than 8 hrs – it will become very sour fast.
- On the dosa tava smear a little oil to make thin dosas.
- Oil need not be drizzled around just, a little smeared on the tava after 2,3 dosas is sufficient.