- Besan – ¾ cup
- Makai ka atta – ¼ cup
- Minced green chillies, ginger & garlic – each 2 tsp or to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Chopped cashews – 2 tbsp
- Salt & haldi
- Oil – to shallow fry
- Heat 2 cups of water.
- When it boils, remove ¼ cup and reserve.
- Add haldi, salt and masalas.
- When water is boiling add flours and corriander and go on stirring till they are well cooked.
- Simmer & cook, adding from the reserved water if necessary.
- Cool & empty on a greased plate.
- When well set, cut into squares & shallow fry.