Sweet sundal means jaggery sundal.
We wont use sugar for sundal. For this you need jaggery, cooked whole dal, grated coconut and ½ sp cardamom powder.
- Jaggery – 1/2 Cup
- Cooked whole green gram – 1 and 1/2 Cup
- Grated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Soak the dal over night and put it in the pressure cooker with a pinch of salt.
- In a pan, pour little water and put jaggery and make jaggery water and filter it.
- Then again pour the clear jaggery water in the pan and put the cooked dal. Just allow the extra water to evaporate.
- Then add coconut and mix well. Your sweet sundal is ready for ‘naivedhyam’.