- 6 slices of bread (you can choose any type,bigger slices are better)
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of turkey bacon
- 3to 4 tbsp of Butter
- Salt n Pepper to season
- In kitchen equipments ,you’ll require a rolling pin, a muffin tin,a round circle cutter and the oven
- Grease the muffin tins well with butter.This is important as you want the baked product to come out with ease later on.
- Cut the edges to the bread slices (Optional) and flatten them with a rolling pin.Be gentle though ,the slices should not break up.Apply butter to the bread slice.
- Now cut 6 roundels from each of the slices and place them in the muffin tin.
- Gently break the eggs into each of the bread cups,you could first break each egg into a small bowl and then gently slide them into the muffin cups.
- I placed a slice of turkey bacon in each bread cup before pouring the eggs in.
- Season with salt and pepper.You could also add some grated cheese as a topping.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 350 degree F. for about 20 mts or as much as you prefer the egg yolk cooked.
- Serve with ketchup and steaming hot tea/coffee