Corn Sundal is a delicious and healthy evening snack.
- Boiled corn – 1 Bowl
- Grated coconut – Half cup
- Salt – According to taste
- Coriander leaves – ½ bowl
- Roasted Cashew – few (Optional)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard – ½ tbsp
- Urad dal – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves – Few
- Green chilies – 1 /2
- Jeera – 1/2 spoon
- Pressure cook corn kernels with salt and keep it aside.
- In a pan add oil when it is little hot add mustard when it tempers add urad dal, curry leaves, Jeera and green chilies.
- Then add boiled corn kernels let it cook in a low flame for 1 minute.
- Then add grated coconut.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and roasted cashews.