Find a recipe for healthy Chickpeas Sundal.
- Chick Peas – 1 1/2 cups
- GratedCoconut – 3 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Urad Dhal – 1/2 tsp
- Dry Red Chilly – 2
- Curry Leaves – few
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak the chick peas over night with enough water.
- Wash and clean the soaked chick peas and cook in pressure cooker with salt until it gets cook.
- Drain the water and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Heat the oil and temper with mustard seeds, urad dhal, asafoetida, chilly and curry leaves.
- Add the coconut, cooked peas and mix well.
- Stir for a few minutes until coconut are evenly coated.
- Switch off and serve.