Carrot Halwa is a healthy, easy to make and popular Indian dessert.
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Boiled Milk – 300 ml
- Cashews – few
- Sugar – 3/4th cup
- Ghee – 5 spoonsC
- Cardamom – 2
- Almonds – 15
- In a pan, add ghee and roast cashews. Keep it aside.
- Soak Almonds for an hour and make it a paste using milk.
- In the same pan add little ghee and roast carrot and almond paste for few seconds.
- Add milk to the above mixture and let it cook. Pressure cook to make it quick.
- When it is cooked, add Sugar and Cardamom. When sugar melts and gets to a thick consistency, remove from flame.