A very quick and delicious rabri to make in minutes. It is perfect to make when you are in fast for whole day and don’t want to spent much time in kitchen in making elaborate sweet dish.
Author: This recipe is a guest post by Manjula from Desi Fiesta
- Bread – 4 slices
- Milk – 4 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup ( as needed)
- Saffron – few strands
- Nuts for garnish
- Cut brown edges and grind the white part in a dry mixture.
- In a sauce pan boil milk and simmer it till it thickens and reduces to 3 cups.
- Add condensed Milk , grounded bread crumbs , sugar and boil them well till the rabri thickens.
- Add Saffron to the rabri , and garnish with nuts.
- Chill the rabri and serve.