These apricot smoothies are so easy, healthy and delicious apt for summer.
- Milk – 400 ml
- Cornflour – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Soft variety apricots – 6
- Reserve 100 ml milk and put the rest to boil.
- Mix corn flour and sugar to the reserved amount milk.
- Heat and cook to sauce consistency by stirring continuously.
- In the mean while chop 2-3 apricots fine and soak in 1 tablespoon orange juice.
- When milk becomes just lukewarm , add 1 teaspoon curd to set it along with the juice and soaked fruits.
- When set, refrigerate and serve chilled, garnish with extra chopped apricots.