Learn to make Apple Rabdi, a popular indian dessert flavoured with apples.
- Apple – 1
- Full Fat Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- A pinch of Cinnamon powder
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- Pour milk in a broad vessel & boil it, simmer until reduced to its half quantity.
- Add sugar, cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Add grated apples and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add cinnamon and cardamom powder.
- Garnish it with almonds, pistachios.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.