- Boiled, peeled & well mashed potatoes – ½ kg
- Bread slices – 4 (make fresh crumbs)
- Chopped green chilies, coriander leaves + salt
- Moong dhal – 3 tbsp soaked for 1hr & cooked grainy.
- Drain well.
- Heat oil – 1 tsp
- Jeera – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped green chillies – 1 tbsp
- Amchur powder – 1 tsp
- Drained dhal
- To make the dough, boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add bread silces and chopped green chilies, coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and make it as a dough.
- For filling, soak the moong dhal for an hour, cook it grainy and drain it well.
- Add jeera, finely chopped green chillies, amchur powder , salt to the dhal and mix well.
- Spread the dough made with potatoes in your palm and stuff the moong dhal filling.
- Close the filling, round and pat it to cutlet shape.
- Shallow fry, using little oil.
- Serve with sweet chutney & curd.