1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where did I go wrong?

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 1:

I didn’t remember when I closed my eyes for sleep. I awoke with the sweet touch of the sun rays. The warmth of the airlines blanket reminded me the days I comforted myself under the hands of my mom. I looked out. All I could see is white clouds and blue sea. I am flying now. Several thousand kilometers away from my parents, friends, sweet home and my pet on a deputation to Australia

Well to introduce myself Hi!!! Hi!!! Hi!!! I am Nidhi working with a reputed software company. One and only beautiful daughter to a professor in a deemed university (Yeah! Thats my dad- co producer of this angel ;-) )and teacher in Kendriya Vidyala (my mom who is the main producer) . Not so strict but very friendly. I love them. They are my world so far. Now I miss them as I am going on deputation at onsite for 2 years.
    I enjoyed my college days to the core. Lot of friends and few proposals and Yes! People say I look cute; Just like my mother.
    A new place. A new challenge. Anticipating fun and career growth I was waiting for my flight to land in Sydney. Bored of movies & non tasty flight food, I immersed myself in blanket and forced my beautiful eyes to sleep.

Finally I reached my destination after 2 hours of tiresome journey. After immigration and baggage collection, my eyes started searching for Rithanya. She works in the same company. Luckily she was looking for room partner as the previous one left the country; I got her and yeah, a house to stay. We shared our pics in whatsapp. I was looking for that face with anxiety.

There she is! I started running towards her as if a little kid has found her lost mom. Rithanya hugged me and welcomed. She introduced me to Soumit who accompanied her. We greeted each other and got into Soumit’s car. After half an hour travel, we reached to our house. Our house is in A block. Soumit stays with another person in B block.

I informed my parents about my safe arrival, had a small chit chat with Rithanya.
    Rithanya is working with the same company but for different project. She came to Sydney 4 months back. Soumit and Rithanya are in same project. After we exchanged info about ourselves, had our dinner and attacked bed for a sound sleep

Waiting for sun to arise with its own smile for a pleasant day!!

To be continued..

8 people like this.

2. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

nice story..... a young energtic girl story,,, but a diferrent title, chalo let us wait for the next part ,,, to know more about nidhi

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

yes.This time i wanted to try twists. Lets see how it is gonna come out

4. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

Great start, can't wait for next part.

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

You have to @itzmelvk :wink:. Will post by tomorrow morning for sure

1 person likes this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Very good start @Rith dear. Story is soo fresh :)

7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

hey nice story @Rith continue with it.

story is so sweet n bubbly also

hope u have more n more twist

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Rith, superb dear, i thought of asking you about the next story of yours this afternoon when i replied to your post in my thread.

Just now saw this. Great, very happy to read your next creativity. All the best dear.

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @meerasrini. Happy to know you liked the story

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @vani098. sure, I will try my level best