1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pathetic hair fall.....

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by pretadarly, Jan 19, 2012.

1. pretadarly

pretadarly New IL'ite

Hi all,

I'm seeing huge hairfall since a month and so much dandruff and scalp itching..... I'm washing my hair every 2 days and did lot of things to cure dandruff...

Earlier i used to have a dandruff but dint have much hairfall.... i dont know for the past couple months.. hair is just literally coming out :( :( :(

I've been using Dove shampoo and conditioner for an year.... last week bought Himalayas Anti dandruff oil and i guess it is making things worse...

What should i do now???? btb i'm 27 now... unmarried and my periods are regular......

Am in badly need of your advices.....

Thanks in Advance,
    Preetha

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Please check vitamin D levels.Is there anyway can you visit Dermotolist,may be they can check few things and see what's going on with you.

3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

4. dolls

dolls Bronze IL'ite

hi pretadarly,
    Its best to treat dandruffWitsend using natural remedies than artificial chemical based products. Here are some ways to do so:
    Use hot olive or sesame oil on the scalp before bedtime. Next morning, rub little lime juice on your scalp one hour prior to bathing. Wash and rinse your hair well.

Prepare a mixture of equal amounts of vinegar and water. Apply this on your scalp and leave it on overnight. Wash your hair the next morning with a mild baby shampoo.

Soak a handful of fenugreek or methi seeds in some water overnight. Next day, grind the seeds to a paste. Apply this on your scalp and leave to rest for a couple of hours. Rinse your hair with shikakai or ritha.

Massaging the scalp with fresh apple juice is said to fade dandruff away.

A solution of beetroot juice, vinegar and some ginger juice, when applied on the scalp helps to get rid of dandruff.

Washing your hair with powder of green grams is another remedy.

HOPE IT HELPS. GOOD LUCK:)