1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I came up with a new story again , hope I wont bore you all, I just want to keep it simple in around 20 episodes.

Let us see last time after you all got connected, my story subplots increased. This time I will try to keep it short.

You all blessed me, encouraged me, my first amateur story and the journey of Nandana and Vineel with you guys is very wonderful.

Hope you all will like our new characters Nihar and Niharika too..

wait wait... dont ask me same love story again, it is same love story but different presentation.

please come to "Nihar Weds Niharika" and bless them

EPISODE - 1

Niharika….. where are you? Come fast I am getting late , shouted Bhupathi, her Dad.

Coming, coming Dad, two minutes said Niharika in a sharp voice.

She is always late, I have to drop her in bus stop, Prabhath in college and then go to office, you tell them atleast mom, told Bhupathi and smiled at his mom.

Niharika is 25 year old girl from a middle class family, her father Bhupathi works as a manager in a pharmaceutical company and she lost her mom, when she was in school.

Bhupathi was very depressed when he lost his wife, then his Mom came to their house, raised the two little kids, Niharika and Prabhath.

Niharika finished her engineering and started working in a startup company. Prabhath is in his engineering college.

Bhupathi is a very loving person, after he lost his wife, his children became his world. He loves them a lot, especially Niharika is his princess.

He gives her lot of freedom, his only concern is to get her married into a good family.

Niharika grandmother Parvathi is also very attached to children, they love her a lot, they all are a very loving family.

They have every thing ,except the mother for kids.

Niharika is very intelligent, beautiful and charming girl, As soon as she finished her engineering, she got a job in a startup and working there from last four years and got appreciations in her work.

She is totally an extrovert, has friends from college, office, she works very hard in the office during weekdays and enjoy a lot in the weekends with her friends to movies, restaurants.

She is very bubbly and fun loving girl but at the same time very responsible.

Come Dad let us go, came Niharika in rush.

Eat breakfast and go said her grandmom.

No, it is already late, pack it, I will eat in office.

You are always like that Niha, why don’t you get up early and get ready said grand ma.

Please stop preaching now, leave me in peace, she folded her hands and every one laughed.

Prabhath pulled her hair and said, you are in office sis, no one will ask you, I am in college, my professor will not even allow me if I come late.

If you want to go early, catch bus and go, you want comfort that’s why you are coming in car am I correct? Said Niharika.

You stop arguing now, come fast said Bhupathi and started his car.

Niharika , you came finally to office said Jyothi.

What happened? Why every one looks so serious?

Boss, was upset about a module we did yesterday and he is screaming since morning.

What loud honk is upset ? Did he increase the frequency? Are your ears okay? Smiled Niharika.

Shhhh… every one is serious, if he hears your words, we are dead.

What will happen? He will increase his frequency more, nothing will happen other than that, sky wont fall down, said Niharika.

Be serious Niha, we will discuss about this evening said Sriya her other collegue, now let us go back to work.

Jyothi, Sriya and Niharika sat in a coffee shop evening after office, my head is aching, let us have a super strong coffee said Sriya.

They all sat near one corner and started discussing.

Why are you all tensed I don’t know, you should take it easy , else we will get headache ,that loud honk wont change said Niharika.

We cant take every thing as easy as you Niha. He was so angry this morning and we were upset. All bosses are like this said Jyothi.

Yes boring and dumb.

Not only that fat and short with bug tummy smiled Sriya.

Why don’t we get a handsome boss? Who is intelligent, charming, whenever we talk to him and wish him, bells should ring in our heart and we should look forward to come to office daily just to see him said Niharika

Are you talking about boss or prince charming? Questioned Jyothi.

Boss only, prince charming I have different views said Niharika.

What views? Tell us now said Sriya.

Why now? Niharika felt shy.

Why are you shy? Tell me we want to listen.

Okay, he should treat me as his world,If I am hungry, he should get me the food I like.

If I am sad, he should hug me and say you will be fine.

If I am happy, he should dance with me.

If I am shopping he should give me free om of what I buy?, If he is shopping he should ask my opinion what I like?

He should know what I like? What I don’t like? What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

Wait wait….screamed Jyothi are you looking for husband from earth or mars?

Such people are available only in Mars Niharika, come down to reality, you will never find such person on earth.

Didn’t you see Hindi movies? Asked Niharika

What ? asked her friends

Yes, In one movie director told “Some one is made for you some where”, so some one would have already born for me on this earth.

He will knock my door ,said Niharika.

Wait for the knock, let us go now it is getting late and they left the shop.

Bhupathi almost finished his work, he got a note from his secretary that Giridhar came.

Giridhar! Bhupathi got excited, he is his childhood school friend and he works in same company as his but a different branch.

He was working in a different city from last five years on a transfer and came back to this city six months back.

They speak over phone some times.

Last time he met him was at his daughter marriage three years back.

They both hugged each other and felt happy after seeing long time.

I have some work Bhupathi here, so any way coming till here , so thought of meeting you.

How is every thing from your end? Asked Giridhar.

Every thing is good, Niharika is working and Prabhath is in his final year engineering, my major responsibilities are Niharika should get married into a good family, Prabhath in good job that’s it.

Giridhar smiled.

Bhupathi asked what about you?

You know Parimala got married and moved abroad.

Nihar is working here as a Tech lead in a software company.

Is he married yet? Asked Bhupathi.

No, but we have decided to get him married this year Bhupathi, we are waiting for a nice profile.

Come let us go in car said Bhupathi and they started back.

We are planning to buy a house and settle here Bhupathi, please let me know if any good houses are available, I am planning to sell off my old house.

It will be nice, if we get a new house before Nihar gets married smiled Giridhar.

Bhupathi suddenly started thinking.

He know Giridhar from a very long time, they studied together and he know that family also very well, ofcourse they didn’t meet much after Giridhar got transferred, unless there is an important occasion.

But a very nice family, he is always worried about Niharika, what type of family that she will get into.

If she goes into Giridhar’s family, he can be relaxed.

Nihar is also well educated and working, what else he need?

What are you thinking Bhupathi? Asked Giridhar

I just thought Giri, How will it be if we make Nihar and Niharika get married? If they like each other.

What? Giri almost screamed out of excitement, why didn’t I get this idea?

I forgot about Niharika totally and started pursuing other alliances.

Wait wait.. let the children meet , talk and share their opinions said Bhupathi.

Yes, Bhupathi, but I am very excited about this idea itself.

What idea?

“Nihar Weds Niharika”

They both smiled………………….

Bhoonzee, Adharv, periamma and 10 others like this.

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh..dads are friends ..kids lets see..I like the names Pranavi Giridhar, Niharika, Prabhat etc.,

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks peddadas , you forgot Nihar

4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Awesome start. Waiting for get together of Nihar and Niharika

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Nice start Pranavi ...looking fwd for the episodes

7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ammusatheesh, good to see your comments

8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Will see that in next episode , thank you blackbeauty

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Rampuri, i will post next episode tomorrow's

10. blissfull

blissfull Silver IL'ite

:banana::banana: new story from @pranavi1987 , I love the way you plot the characters.