1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Morgiana

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ksuji, Jan 22, 2018.

1. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

FRENCH KNOT

During summer holidays my Mrs. would go to my MIL’s house with our children and stay there for about a week . So also my sister in law would come there with her children . Elders would be happily talking and children would be happily playing all the time.

It was one such occasion.

My daughter , Sandhya ,and my sister in law's daughter Radha, were both studying in LKG (or UKG?) . They were of the same height.

It was difficult for my Mrs. and my SIL to differentiate the shimmys of Sandhya and Radha.To overcome this my Mrs. embroidered a beautiful rose on every shimmy of Sandhya.

Radha , on seeing the embroidered flowers , exclaimed ,” Wow ! So beautiful Aunty !”. She immediately grabbed one of the embroidered shimmys and ran to her mother . My wife was very happy. She felt relieved about the mixing of shimmys after wash .

The next morning , when Sandhya wore her embroidered shimmy and came to the hall , there came Radha in all smiles and stood opposite to her. Radha ’s shimmy bore an exact replica of the rose on Sandhya's shimmy . It was embroidered by my SIL because Radha liked it and was very stubborn in getting all her shimmys embroidered with such rose.

இப்ப என்ன பண்ணுவீங்க ?