Lunch Carrier Service In Gudivada

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by skalluri, Oct 3, 2018.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,

Looking for someone who can provide everyday lunch delivery to an old age woman who is in 70's living near main bus stand of Gudivada. Cooks should be Brahmin .

I see some cities like Hyderabad, Vijayawada, bhimavaram has service where food is cooked and delivered to old age people at the monthly rate.

Let me know if this kind of service is available in Gudivada.

If not available, why not youth who is looking for a break in career, in their free time before getting new job, follow this service on monthly basis, you will get monthly pocket money and also it is a service to old age people. Please respond .

thanks
    SK

pranavi1987 likes this.

2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,
    May be you should get in touch with Brahmin caterers in Gudivada city and check with them if they have service available.

In big cities, you may find such type of services, I am not sure in towns.

Any way , you can call them and ask, If not they might redirect you to the people who do that, usually they will have the idea of small time cooks doing food business.

Hope this helps.

skalluri likes this.
  3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

thank you for your response. that is good idea. I will try to find out. or any one from Gudivada looking at this thread and know about Brahmin cooks, please respond.