1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 38:

Keshav came home from office.

"You know again today someone jumped in front of train" saying this Keshav washed his face.

"What?!! Everyday you are saying someone or the other jumped?" - Rachna was shocked

"Yeah. Today its two 13 year old kids, Double suicide" - Keshav wiped his face.

"My God!! What is happening in this country...These many suicides huh?" - Rachna

"I have told you na...Very often it happens here"- Keshav

"My God!! Why do this people bear that much stress!!" - Rachna said as she prepared pakodas.

"Hmmmm" - Keshav ate the pakodas..

"My shoulder is aching. What did you do to me" - Rachna asked seeing his face.

"Its better to ask "what did you do to me" That would be easier. Because its you who turn off the bathroom light and jump and run like a cat when caught red handed...Its you who hit me hard and run away when am busy doing something in the laptop. And again its you who kick me hard if I dont get from bed.. And its you who keep pushing me whenever we walk... " - Keshav

"So there are these many things to think. You can't blame me" - Keshav said trying to see her face.

"No way!! The other day you pushed me on the road right.. thats why" - Rachna said in a serious tone.

"I see. But why did I push you?!! You were hitting my shoulders with yours and thats why I moved back and you automatically fell down" - Keshav laughed.

"Enough!! I need a warm hug now" - Rachna

"I see" Saying this Keshav at once got up from the dining chair and ran towards her. He just squeezed her so tight that she started screaming.

"Idiot! I need a warm...soft....affectionate hug..."saying this Rachna came near him to hug and he pushed her away and laughed heavily.

"Sorry fatty. You are too big and I am finding it hard to hugh you" - Keshav said in a teasing tone.

"Am I that fat" - She chased him and he tried to run away and both stopped as they gasped.

"Enough idiot. Hey Shall we go for shopping. I mean will you come with me?" - Rachna

"Hmmm okay" - Keshav

Both started from home and reached the shop. A ten minutes walk from their home. The moment Rachna entered the shop, her eyes were happily glancing each and every dress here and there.

Keshav took his mobile and opened his News App knowing that she will be in her own world after seeing all the dresses.

A black pencil skirt fascinated Rachna. She took it at once and saw herself in the mirror keeping the skirt in her waist...

Her eyes were searching for Keshav and he was standing behind her.

"Hey this is nice na?" Rachna managed to ask him while her eyes were busy admiring that black skirt.

"These kind of dresses are for slim and sleek women. This wont suit you" - Keshav replied and continued his reading.

All her happiness and excitement were vanished. Rachna was disappointed and placed the skirt in the same place and moved ahead...

After 3 hours, both came out of the shop empty handed.

Rachna suppressing her anger "I dnt buy anything because of you. Whichever dress I wanted to buy, you were saying You are fat ...You are fat and You are fat...."

"I said what I felt. If its wrong, then I wont open my mouth here after..." - Keshav replied with frustration.

"Am not that fat...3 months back...I bought a blue pencil skirt for our Kyoto Trip.. Wasn't that nice? Everyone said I was looking good in that" - Rachna

"But I dnt like it." - Keshav

"Fine." - Rachna

Both dnt talk much since both were irritated by the other and Rachna was very upset that she dnt buy anything even after three hours of shopping..

"I should have gone with Veena.. Its my mistake that I took him for company" - she murmured as she opened their house main door.

"Am upset. I want to make up my mood. I want fresh cream cake and french fries.Can you buy from the convenient store now?" - Rachna said as she sat on the sofa.

"If you eat all those everyday....seriously am saying soon you will really become fat...Just because we have a convenient store just opposite to our house doesnt mean that you should have all those snacks everyday" - Keshav

"am not having that often" - Rachna yelled

"Day before yesterday I saw a cake wrapper in our dustbin. And I am seeing it very often. " -Keshav

Since she was already upset, her anger spiked up and she started shouting "why are you always saying that am fat am fat and am fat?!!!! I am still using M sized clothing. You are seriously irritating me. Wont you love me if I become fat?!!! So concerned about my appearance is it?!!! Not all women can maintain the same weight..."

"You know whether I will love you or not if you become fat...In fact you know very well" - Keshav

"I am going to shop. Am upset. Am going to have something nice and that something nice should be my favorite" saying this she banged the door and went to shop.

Keshav saw the time and left to gym to stick up with his usual routine.

Keshav came back after an hour of intensive work out and saw the Cake wrappers lying in dustbin.

"Happy?! Enjoyed your fresh cream and french fries? Now madam's mood lifted up?" - Keshav asked as he removed his Gym gloves.

"Yes am happy! But if you talk like this, I will again get irritated" saying this she finished her last bite of french fries.

"Fine! Come and measure my arms and chest. I need to check how much it has increased" - Keshav took the measuring tape.

"Sorry! I wont" - Rachna

"why?!!!" - Keshav

"Am jealous" - Rachna

Keshav laughed heavily seeing her jealous face.

"Then you come to gym na. Work out with me" - Keshav

"Am lazy and also I hate gyming" saying this she wiped the sauce in her hands with the tissue.

"Hey darling!! How are you?!! We are having awesome time here" - Mathews

"Hi Mathy...am fine.. Good!! Enjoy!! " - Rachna

"Something wrong with you?!!" - Mathews

(My Goodness!! So soon he sensed?!!!) "Nothing! just busy with work." -Rachna

"Oh ok ok. Everything is fine right?" - Mathews

"Absolutely" - Rachna

"Hey sweetheart!! I very badly want you to be a part of this family.. How nice it will be na..If you come along with us..." - Mathews

"Yeah Mathy" - Rachna

"Ok Ok!! Just few more days...We will be done with the vacation. I feel like seeing you. Also get ready to talk to your dad about us" - Mathews

"Hmmm yeah Mathy" - Rachna

"Bye sweetheart!! (kissing and kissing) - Mathews

"Bye" Rachna smiled as she heard his kisses.

Let him come back and I will tell him everything Rachna thought.

"Rachna where are you" - Pooja

"Hey am at home! Tell me" - Rachna

"A new wedding proposal for me. My parents like the guy so much. My grandma almost fixed that guy. My parents are planning to call the guy's family this sunday" - Pooja

"What?!! Hey its getting serious!! Tell them about Madhav na" - Rachna said in a tensed tone.

"Yes dear!! No other option. I need to tell them, Am tensed.. But no other go! I have to tell them" - Pooja

"Am very much afriad about your mom and grandma.. Definitely it will be shocking for them!!I dont know how they will take this" - Rachna sounded worried

"Same.. Even am thinking about them only. Am very much afraid. Thats why am planning to tell to my dad tomorrow." - Pooja

"Hmmm. I feel your dad will understand you...He has never said NO to you na...Hopefully he will convince your mom" - Rachna

"Yeah Rachna...He will convince my mom and grandma...But am worried that none of my aunts and auncles will talk to me after that...We know na...They are more about status...caste...social circle...relatives..They will definitely not talk to me from tomorrow" - Pooja

"Hey dont worry dear! First let us tell to your dad. When are you planning to tell? He will go to your shop around 10 na?" - Rachna

"Yeah. Daily we both go walking together...By then I am planning to tell him... My mom wont be there with us" - Pooja

"Hmmm good. Am tensed Pooja" - Rachna said frankly

"Yeah dear..Imagine my condition then.. Fine. The game is coming to an end.. I will tell him tomorrow morning" - Pooja

"Hey at what time? I will be definitely tensed. update me the status." - Rachna

"Around 7 we go for walk. Will let you know dear. Pray for me" - Pooja

"Of course I will! You take care. God will help you" Rachna hung the call.

How will her dad react....oh my God...Tension is building up... Definitely he wont be harsh to her... He is not that kind of person. But these caste and status will over rule his good nature?Anyway let me not tell this to Meryl as of now. Will tell once Pooja talks to her dad. Rachna was nervous thinking of Pooja and she slept off.

"My dear..." - Pooja

"Tell me darling.. Dnt sleep?" - Madhav

"I have decided to tell to dad tomorrow. Its high time. They are about to fix an alliance" - Pooja

"Hmmm we expected this na..Tomorrow is the day.....A very big examination for our love" - Madhav

"hmmmm" - Pooja

"Am tensed dear. but no other go na...We have to face it someway or the other" - Madhav

"I cant handle this pressue. Will tell to dad tomorrow for sure. " - Pooja

"hmmm yes" - Madhav

"dear....." - Pooja

"Tell me my love..." - Madhav

"Dont leave me if I my parents are against our love. Please dont leave me" - Pooja typed wiping her tears

"Do you think I will? You are my wife idiot. How will I leave you?" - Madhav

"Hmmmm I know...You wont leave me" - Pooja

"In case if my parents go the extreme of house arrest, you contact either Rachna or my collegemate Aasha. Ok?" - Pooja

"House arrest huh?!!! Your parents love you lots Pooja!!!" - Madhav

"I know about them. Still in case of emergency, contact Rachna or Aasha" - Pooja

"hmmm okay! You try to contact me in some way or the other. I am having your cousin's mobile number also" - Madhav

"hmmm tomorrow we will know everything" - Pooja

"yeah dear... I wish your parents get us married....Atleast for their angel" - Madhav

"Even I wish. I have pinned my hopes on dad.. Lets see" - Pooja

"Good night dear...." - Madhav

"Good night my love..." - Pooja

Pooja kept her phone aside and lied down. She was very sure that she will not be able to sleep. She just closed her eyes.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear,

I can feel the tension very well. It's a very difficult stage, even now when i remember those days i still feel that how much scared and tensed i was.

Rachna and Keshav, my god they both are extremely tough kids. :)

Hoping all goes well between Pooja and her dad.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I will also pray for Pooja . Hope she wins.

I wear size S still my husband says I am fat! I was size zero in college maybe that is why!! Men are men! :BangHead: Some husbands I know pick nice dresses for their wives but wives complain and some don't then also they complain.

Japanese are smart people but they should stop all this suicide business yaar, may be Inni while you are there may be you can write and publish some motivating articles daily, so that people can think before taking any drastic step. In US they give so much importance to life in any form but don't ask me why they do wars, that is politics!!beyond my understanding.

Madamji you are not breaking any suspense or giving clues also... What will happen to to Rachna Matthew? Eagerly waiting!!

meerasrini and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks for giving the first feedback dear!!! Bringing a smile on my face :kissingheart:
    Yeah even Pooja is too tensed. Lets see.. Yeah dear.. For sure it will be scary... But good that our kids wont face the same tension to tell us about their love...:grinning::grinning:
    Rachna and Keshav!! Tough kids lol!!
    Yeah hopefully Pooja's dad supports her and stands by her side :worship2::worship2::worship2:

5. IniyaaSri

Yeah lets see how her dad reacts.... :worried: too much tension....:confundio1:
    You still wear S is it :number_one: I would love to give you this. :thumbup: Keep it up.
    And you are right dear. Men are Men!!!
    Ha Ha Ha!! Good thought Lata dear!! But if I write who will read? They dont know much English dear!! :grin:
    And I dont know Japanese to write a full page article and all.
    Suicides do happen often..Moreover already here its declining population. Dont know what to say...:pensive::nomouth:.
    Not Breaking suspense is it...You will know what happens to Mathews and Rachna in another few episodes :thinking:

And Lata darling!! Arigatou Gozaimashta(Thank you for what you did) for such a lively feedback dear:touched::kissingheart:

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Lata6 likes this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Another amazing episode sweetie . Poor Rachna she couldn't take tat skirt. Ini gift her the same for her birthday ok? Keshav learn to give nice hug. Why r u squeezing poor Rachna. Am praying pooja's dad should help her in getting love of her life. Nowadays girls leave their love as they are not ready to earn bad name in their family. Proud of u pooja dear. For sure u will succeed in your love and life. My full support for u sweety .
    Rachna couldn't talk normally with mathy!! Hmmm hmm!!! I lost hope that keshav and mathy are same. If Mathy tell Rachna to convert, I will kick him hard. Ask him to be careful !! Ini can't wait to know what happened next da. As usual you rock girliee!!!

Lata6 and IniyaaSri like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Meeru dear!!! :blush:
    Ha Ha same skirt huh?! lol :smiley::smile:
    Yeah Pooja's dad should help her!!! After all their love is so deep and true...
    Ha Ha Ha!! happy that Pooja has got your support dear :cheer::cheer::cheer:
    Lets see dear!!! :thinking:
    Thank you so much for such a feedback darling :kissingheart:

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear very interesting episode with lots lots of tension bco of Pooja s love matter .. Hope her dad should support .... Rachna talking normally Mathews still.... Keshav Wat happened to u ... I praised you as good in last episode hope it reached ur head dats y... Behave like good boy!!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu!! Hope you are enjoying the story!!
    Yeah... dont know what will happen with Pooja!!!
    Let her dad understand her!!
    Keshav yeah.. lets see how things are going to proceed.
    Thanks for the lovely feedback expressing your thoughts dear!! :relaxed::hearteyes:

Deepu04 likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

wow super episodes ...i think i read 10-12 episodes together..i suggest you plz post previous episode link in present episode..it was very difficult to search episodes..:(

oh i think Mathew will not oppose his aunt :confundio1:..and other side, hope pooja dad will not oppose for her choice... waiting to knw abt pooja dad response:thinking: