1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Purnimma, happy that you share the same view. Let's see how Ini takes the story.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:icon_writing::tonguewink:

sreeram likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

:thumbup:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Ini beautiful episodes, was really a treat. Oh wats with Meryl y is she not happy with her pregnancy, hope nothing serious.

Going to vacation is k, but can spend only 5 minutes over phone. oh oh... is there anything fishy? may be they say know for a scared person every dark thing is a ghost tat is my current state of mind.

Hmm so emotional.

Oh god, i jus want to give a piece of my mind to this guy, che caste n religion freaks don have a place in this world according to me.

So so so cute both of them. It was so lively.

Oh Ini i don know wat to say abt benita aunty. She wants Rachna to change her religion, god.. but i expected this. I cant talk more about this, which mite in itself lead to a debate or a controversy, with due respect to all people, i jus leave it as such.

Dunno wat Mathews has to say abt this, may be he will prove his love by changing his religion to hinduism, ayyo y am even thinking gud abt him or may be he is also going to force rachna for a religion change and tats the reason they broke up. If u change religion for love then where is love. Love is embracing a person as he or she is. changing of religion does not do justice to either love or any of their religions, my humble opinion. A good food for thot. Lets see how u r going to take it forward.

Cant wait for the future episodes. Can feel the heat of the updates.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 37:

"Also let me know once you choose a good christian name for you" - Benita auntie smiled at her.

Rachna gets into her car with full confusion...

She has heard of many stories where people get converted to other religions for marrying their love. But she never thought she will be under the same circumstance..

And Mathews's family is such a cute one.. Its really nice to see all the cousins living together under the same roof. Whenever Rachna thought of living together with them, she felt happy. She always wanted to live in a join family.

If I tell this to Mathy, what will he say? May be he would have thought whats the big deal in converting.....?

Whether Rachna came across extreme happiness or extreme sadness, the only person that came to her mind was Meryl...The one girl who knew her from 6 years....Though Mathews was good to her, Pooja was close to her, it was Meryl who came to her mind whenever she was under immense emotion.

She parked her car outside Meryl's house and got in. Meryl was staying in her mother's house since she was pregnant.

Meryl and Rachna went inside Meryl's room and Meryl's mom entered the room with her usual treat.

Rachna smiled at her thinking (Aunty still you dnt change.. The same love...Though these many years passed by.... ) "Thanks aunty"

"Dear!! what happened? Why are you looking dull??" - Meryl's mom.

"Nothing aunty!! just tired after driving. Thats it" - She smiled.

Meryl's mom realized its not polite to ask again and left the room closing the door saying "Ok dear! Take care"

"why are you confused" - Meryl

"What?" - Rachna

"Dont I know you?" - Meryl

"Meryl......." Rachna gave a deep breadth...

Rachna depicted what happened in Mathew's house and what Benita auntie has asked her to do...

"Whats wrong in getting converted to Christianity" - Meryl asked in a firm voice

"Nothing wrong dear" - Rachna leaned on the wall.

"Then why are you dull?" - Meryl stared at her face.

"Meryl....Religion is not just a way to connect with God!! Its something more than that...My name, my identity, my habit, my way of living everything is involved in it..The name in which I have been addressed for 24 years...The slokas, The mantras... the pooja...without which I cant even imagine this Rachna....Its more of me dear..."

Meryl kept staring her without moving her eyes anywhere else.

"Every God is same right...Whats the big deal...All Gods are going to shower you with Kindness...Whats wrong if you convert?" - Meryl

"There is nothing called all Gods Meryl...There is just one God...Its we who gave various forms and names to Gods." Rachna gave a short smile...

"Am Rachna... People wont know who am if my name is not Rachna....I wake up at 6, do my daily pooja, chant my slokas, get ready to office with a streak of kumkum, come home back where my mom says "Rachna....have your dinner now. Here after she should use some other name to address me?"...

"I have never spent a single Saturday without visiting temple. Here after shouldn't I go to my regular place and should I go to Church every Sunday?"

Just imagine I get converted to Christianity and I change my name to some Diana..or Julia...or Catherine or whatever...

"Will I turn my head when someone calls my Diana?"

"My mom who named me as Rachna...she will address me as Diana?"

"How will I start my day? I should read few lines from bible after my bath? There is nothing wrong with that and I have read that too"

"But this is me....Anything that ruins my identity and my way of living...Is it really worth?" Rachna asked Meryl

"I use to write Rachna Mathews....in my notebooks thinking of my love...Here after should I write Diana Mathews? "Diana" "Mathews" names might fit.

"But where is this Rachna in that?!!!"

"Whenever I am under trouble I use to call "Shiva" or "Vishnu" or "Shakti" to save me.. My brain got used to it.. Infact my DNA has it. After converting should I say "Jesus" is it? Wont it sound fake and awfully ugly when that doesnt come from my heart?"

"I dont say I dont love Mathews. I love him so much. I will do anything for him.. But not at the cost of my identity Meryl."

"People might easily get converted to other religions just to save their love... But I will never want that."

"If I have to ruin all my identities and only then I will get a companion to live my life, then am not the one."

At once Meryl hugged her tight in happiness..

"What Meryl?" - Rachna wondered

"This is the reply I wanted from you. I was afraid you might get converted. There is nothing more uglier than forcing someone to get converted Rachna" - Meryl

Rachna smiled at her friend. She saw the photo of Mother Mary carrying infant Jesus behind Meryl..

"why are you smiling?" - Meryl

Rachna saw the photo again and then saw Meryl's face. "You are very beautiful at heart idiot" Rachna held Meryl's chin and smiled.

Meryl smiled back at her...

"I was confident that you will be firm...But slightly got doubt thinking about your love for Mathews" - Meryl

"Lucky to have you as my friend Meryl.... You know me very well.." Rachna smiled

"So what you said to Mathews's aunt?"

"She was like tell me the date...tell me your new name and all. I just replied "Aunty its true that I love Mathews...I am ready to do anything for him.. But not at the cost of my identity....If Mathews is also going to say the same like as you said....then BYE"

"saying this I came out Meryl"

"Super you are!! I admire you a lot idiot" - Meryl

"Am blushing. Dont praise me so much" - Rachna laughed at her.

"Helloo...my cutie pie....what are you doing inside...." Rachna kept her hand on Meryl's stomach and spoke with her baby.

"Am eagerly waiting for you.. Grow soon.. We both will play together" saying this Rachna Kissed.

Meryl smiled seeing that and Rachna's phone beeped and she noticed it was time and she got up.

"Rachna....." - Meryl

"What will you do if Mathews had already planned to make you convert? - Meryl

Rachna smiled at her...

"BYE" - Rachna closed the door and went...

She came again and said "BYE" is not for you Meryl" and left at once.

"Where are you dear?" - Madhav

"Just got down from bus. Hey! I saw you. Am coming" - Pooja

Madhav gave a warm smile to Pooja and Pooja was very happy to see him after a long time.

"Shall we go by auto?" - Pooja

"Sure dear!" - Madhav. Both got into an auto and reached beach.

Pooja was wearing a red salwar. Her curly hair tied into a long braid... She saw Madhav's face and smiled.

Madhav was feeling pleasant seeing his angel.. All his business tensions were taking leave slowly..

Pooja held his hands and Madhav dnt shrug off since no one saw them there.

Both sat on the beach sand..

Pooja took a small box from her bag "Happy anniversary my love!! We have completed 4 beautiful years"

"Hey!! I totally forgot dear. See na...I forgot everything as I am running behind business." saying this Madhav opened the box. There was a stylish watch inside.

"Thanks dear! But why do you always buy expensive gifts, By the way am very very sorry that I totally forgot about this. Dnt buy any gifts also dear. Sorry" - Madhav

Pooja just smiled at him."I wish by our next anniversary we should be married"

"We will be dear! Am working on it.. Got few good clients na.. Planning to invest again...Also thinking to sell a land of mine" - Madhav

"Selling your land?" - Pooja was shocked

"Yeah dear.. We have decided to open an office in the city na...I have even visited few places" - Madhav replied seriously

"Hmmmm...Everything you are doing for me na....?" - pooja

"Of course. For my wife!! Whats the big deal in it" - Madhav smiled at Pooja

Pooja was just staring at the waves without giving him any response.

Madhav held her cheeks....saw her Kohled eyes...slight wetness in them...

"What dear? Why do you feel bad now? Seriously am feeling very good about myself that am doing something productive for my love..Are we wasting time having late night chats and weekend outings.? We both are working for a big future...Once we get married happily, do you think we will remember all these struggles?" - Madhav

"You love me too much dear...Do I deserve you?" - Pooja leaned on his shoulders

"Knowing that I cant give you a luxurious life, you fell in love with me...And its 4 years by today...Still you are with me...You are working day and night for my business along with me...and you are ready to fight with your parents just for me...What else is needed...you are amazing dear...Lucky am...Not every guy gets such a girl" - Madhav ruffled her hair.

Pooja smiled at him...Madhav forget all his worries seeing his angel smiling at him...

"Just this smile is enough dear!! Whatever tension I have, everything will vanish away slowly." - Madhav said holding her hands

"Idiot" - pooja blushed

Madhav gave her a lunch box and said "Seems once you told my mom that you love Mysore pak.. My mom has prepared it for you"

"Hey!! I said long long ago..." - Pooja wondered

"Ha Ha Ha... She loves you so much... She was saying we should buy air cooler for Pooja...she wont feel comfortable.. We have buy this that and all" - Madhav smiled as he said.

"She is too innocent dear... Love her for that" - Pooja smiled thinking of Madhav's mom...

Madhav just leaned on her shoulders holding her hands and closed his eyes...

Pooja kept staring at the waves...

That was a holiday and Keshav was busy watching his favorite videos in Youtube.

Rachna came from bath and went inside their bedroom "How long you will keep lying like this. Its 2 hours since you woke up. Its not good to be in empty stomach. Get up" saying this she kicked him hard and pulled away his blanket.

Keshav dnt move but he continued watching the videos.

"Rachna you know what?!! Yesterday someone hugged me tight in fear..."

"Hugged you tight in fear?!! When did I?" - Rachna

"That a big story... I was laughing at the middle of the night. Seems you got some terrific dream. You were murmuring something in fear...After sometime you hugged me tight. I tried to pacify you and kept patting you" - Keshav

Rachna was busy drying her hair and listening to Keshav.

"It was very funny and I was laughing stealthily. I kept patting you and you were kind of ok. If I stop patting you... again you were getting afraid. Imagine my situation" - Keshav looked at Rachna.

Oh my God!! what all I have done Rachna remained quiet controlling her smile.

"Idiot!! Dont smile!! I kept patting and patting and patting.. I really dont know when I slept... If I stop, you were not sleeping...Exactly like a small baby..." - Keshav

"Who asked you to do all these to me... Why did you kept patting....Dont pamper me too much. Dont spoil me. Got it?" - Saying this she moved away

"What did you say?!! Am pampering is it?!! See from today.... Will kick you if you come near me" - Keshav

Rachna kept smiling as she prepared breakfast.

"Dont show your teeth!!" Keshav stood behind her.

"When did you come out?!!" - Rachna wondered

"I came out when you were smiling" He hugged her from behind.

"Get lost idiot!!" Saying this she pushed him away.

Keshav went for bath and Rachna was folding the blankets in their bedroom.

"Hey why did you fall?! I already made all arrangements for you na?! See if you fall again!!" - she heard Keshav's voice

She peeped out from her bedroom and saw the balcony door was open.

Keshav was busy watering the plants. Rachna slowly stood near the door and kept watching him talking to the plants..

Rachna smiled seeing him treating each and every plant like a small baby...

"What?!!" - Keshav

Rachna kept smiling at him without saying anything.

"Wont you prepare something for your hungry husband or should I tell everyone that my wife is not feeding me?" - Keshav

"Breakfast is ready. You can eat once you are done talking with your babies" - Rachna smiled.

Both had their breakfast and Rachna was watching songs. Keshav took a battery and a chewing gum wrapper.

He connected both sides of the battery with a chewing gum wrapper and all of a sudden there were fire fumes in it...

"Yes!!! This is what I wanted to try all these day!! And yes its a success" - Keshav shouted in enthusiasm.

Rachna smirked at him and turned away "You are going to become Junior Abdul Kalaam is it? What for you are trying all these?" saying this she got busy with her songs without knowing that the same experiment is going to help her...

Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 5 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for giving such a vivid feedback dear!! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
    Started thinking good about Mathews? lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    And yeah!! Good words of yours on Converting into other religion...
    And it has become common these days dear... I know many many people doing that for their love...And yeah people might get hurted...
    Whom to blame :thinking: After all, everyone has rights to live as they wish. What to do when they are ready to do ANYTHING for their love.
    Good you felt the heat of the episodes!! :smile::smile:
    Thanks once again dear!!
    Posted the next episode now!!

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Ini dear for posting one more update today and that too when was badly in need of a diversion.

Love you loads :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:.

I loved the way Rachna reacted and exactly the thought of any person for that matter. Kudos to you dear. :clap2::clap2::clap2:.

Pooja and Madhav... wow just no words to say... they should really come together in life and have a wonderful life.

Rachna and Keshav... ha ha ha... they look like two kids who always keep fighting and pulling each other.

The update was just fantastic and awesome dear.:thumbup:

meerasrini and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Fabulous episodes dear... Loved reading the two post... I like Rachna very much now Bcoz of her thoughts and decisions making .... Keshav seems to b very good good person by heart...

IniyaaSri and meerasrini like this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

another beautiful episode ini. I loved Rachna and Meryl. What a beautiful friendship they share without any expectations . Loved Rachna's reply to that devil aunt.i don't think Mathew will go against his aunt. Hahjaja am.liking keshav alot too. He s becoming real hero now. Wow ini. You parallely will make Mathew villain and keshav hero :hearteyes::hearteyes: wonderful narration dear. Pooja and Madhav are very matured and love the sacrifice they do for each other.So nice of you to post one big episode as weekend offer !! Love u da

IniyaaSri and sreeram like this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Going good...Was happy with Rachna's..Thanks Iniyaa for another update...Very happy...
    :banana::banana::banana::banana:

IniyaaSri likes this.