1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sangeetha dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Mysteries are getting resolved... few more episodes!!! :smile:
    Missed their romantic life huh? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you want Romance in every episode eh? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink: I am really finding tough to write romance dear :thinking:
    Thanks once again!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. IniyaaSri

Thanks for your love :relaxed::relaxed:
    I think two episodes wont be necessary since the story will wind up soon.
    If I finish soon, I dont know what to write after this story :confundio1::thinking:
    So one episode per day!! Story will be winding around 50 episodes I guess!! :grinning:

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear a lovely episode dear, why Mathews aunt called Rachana ? :thinking:

will love to read Rachan & Keshav's romance. :p:blush::blush:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Again you left an imp piece to make us think, two things can happen I guess! Either something happens to Matthew there or he gets married to someone to make up for his dad's business deal. Can't wait for the next part. So Helene is out of the picture?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

omg iniyaa what is this..u ended in such a suspense turn..
    u r becoming more nad more cruel...ur name should now change to cruelaaaa.....hahahahahha :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

omg iniyaa what is this..u ended in such a suspense turn..
    u r becoming more nad more cruel...ur name should now change to cruelaaaa.....hahahahahha :)

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the feedback Lata dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Varevah!!! Am becoming a fan of your guesses :clap2::clap2::clap2:
    Will try posting the next part tomorrow morning or afternoon (IST).
    Yeah Helena is almost out of the picture. Lets see if she comes back!!
    Happy weekend Lata darling!! :blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Cruelaaa is it :cry::cry::tonguewink:
    Thanks for the feedback dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Happy weekend dear :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!! Thanks for your feedback...:blush::blush::blush::blush:
    We will know why she called...
    :wink::wink:Romance eh? I need to think then :thinking::thinking:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 36:

Keshav reached home and kept pressing the calling bell though the door was open.

Rachna came running and stood outside and only then he entered the house.

Rachna stood as such giving him an angry stare!!

"How was your day?"

"Nothing much! Me and Veena went for shopping" - Rachna replied as she turned on the stove.

"Hmmm..What you bought?" - Keshav

"T shirts" - Rachna replied preparing tea.

"Why?! You dont have t shirts?" - Keshav

Rachna gave him an angry look.

"What?!! Did I ask something wrong?" - Keshav kept his bag on cupboard.

"I should buy only If I dont have is it?!" - Rachna

"No.. usually I buy only when I dont have" - Keshav

"Its different for men and women" - Rachna poured the tea into the cup.

"Ok Ok!! Bought L size t shirts only right?" - Keshav asked hiding his smile

"Mr. I am still in M size. Not that fat to switch to L" - Rachna

"You are in M size.. but soon you will jump to L. You are in the last phase of M" - He laughed at her

"What if I become fat?" - Rachna asked angrily.

"Nothing. I dnt say nothing." - He took his towel for bath

"He worksout everyday and keep himself trim. Indirectly forcing me to do the same! Idiot!! Oh God!! I should have married some fat guy"- Rachna murmured

"Yeah fatty!! Fat man and fat woman would have been a good combo" - Keshav

"Fatty?!! Me?!" She remembered how she used to make fun of Meryl for being chubby and now she being mocked for the same..

Keshav came from bath and sat on the sofa..

"I came to know about a new restaurant. Heard the biriyani there is delicious. Shall we go now?"

"Sure" saying this Rachna changed her dress and got ready.

"Where is the shop by the way?" - Rachna asked as she wore her earrings.

"Near the supermarket! Heard its run by Pakistanis" - Keshav said wearing his shoes

Rachna at once saw her face in mirror and saw the sindoor on her forehead. At once she rubbed it hard.

Keshav saw that and wondered "Why did you rub that?"

"No....Its pakistani shop na....They will know that am a hindu na... seeing my sindoor" Rachna's eyelashes battled heavily.

Keshav laughed out heavily and asked "Stupid girl.!! ok. What do you think they will do if they come to know that you are a hindu"

"Actually... " - Rachna

"Acutally what?!! Tell me...what will they do..." - Keshav

"No....I think they wont do anything...." - Rachna

"Then...why did you rub your sindoor" - Keshav

"I was afraid....that" - Rachna

"Idiot! you and your stupid imaginations.. Come" he pulled her hand and locked the main door.

Both started walking and both were parallel to each other. Rachna gently pushed Keshav's shoulder with her shoulder.

Keshav gave her a fake angry look and continued walking.

Again she pushed his shoulder with her shoulder and she kept doing this. All of a sudden when she was about to push his shoulders, he moved back and she directly fell on the empty road from the pathway.

She dnt expect this sudden fall and at once her eyes were searching if someone else saw that.

"Thank God! No one else saw" she got up dusting away her pant and she saw Keshav laughing at her seeing her pale face..

"Will you push here after?" he asked her with a teasing smile and she gave that same innocent look as if someone else did that.

They reached the shop and Rachna was thrilled to enter the shop. There was an Indian flag at the entrance.

The shop keeper greeted them with a friendly smile and Keshav gave him the order.

Rachna looked at the ambiance. Everything was written in Urdu and there were many tall men having their dinner.

Most of the men wore the typical Kufi caps...loose pants... and kurta accompanied by a jacket. Most of them had long beard...

Rachna was rolling her eyes seeing them and Keshav gave her an angry look for that...

Rachna tried to give him a relaxed smile thought she was thrilled. They had their dinner and the shopkeeper bid bye to them in a very friendly way.

Keshav befriended the shopkeeper in few minutes and nothing was unusual.

Both came out of the shop and Keshav asked "What did they do to you now?" - Keshav

"Nothing! but I dnt keep Sindhoor on forehead na" - Rachna tried to give a smart answer

"Almighty!! why did you give such a stupid to me" - Keshav spoke seeing the sky and Rachna pushed him on the floor and ran away.

He ran behind her and both stood gasping seeing the red signal.

They walked once the signal turned green and Rachna started laughing "Hey you know what?!! It was very funny! You know what Veena did today"

"Either laugh or tell" - Keshav

"Ok ok I wont laugh. Today we went to shop na... she saw one dress ok?.. the dress was.." before she finished

"Hold on hold on!! Talk softly!! why do you get excited always...And you are talking too fast...Am not able to follow at all" - Keshav

"Before marraige we have not talked to each other?! By then all... you were showing you teeth ? After marriage what happened? Cant follow my speed is it? You should have told all these before marriage itself right?" -Rachna asked in an irritating tone.

"ok. Continue"- Keshav replied controlling his frustration.

"No!! no mood!! You have interrupted the flow!! I wont tell you" - Rachna

"Won't tell? then fine! I really dont mind" - Keshav started walking fast and Rachna wantedly walked slow behind him.

Madhav: Hi sis how are you? : )

Rachna: Bro... am fine!! how about you? : )

Madhav: good dear. Little busy with work. Heard your guy has gone for long vacation? : )

Rachna: Yeah bro. He will be back in two months.

Madhav: Thats nice. When you guys are planning to tell your parents.?

Rachna: Dont know bro. His side no problem. Everything is fine. But my side.. The only villain is my dad. Lets see.

Madhav: hmmm even am worried about Pooja's parents dear. They are so particular about caste and status.. I really dont know how we are going to manage them.

Rachna: Bro! Dont worry! Pooja's dad is too friendly to her. Both are infact best friends. He will never and ever let her down.

Madhav: Thats our only hope. Moreover everyone loves her in her family. Hope love wins caste and status.

Rachna: Bro! Me and Mathews always talk about you and Pooja! Both of you love each other deeply. Trust me. Everything will be fine.

Madhav: Hmmm yeah dear. By the way Pooja is too busy now a days. Day time she is busy with office works and evening she is engaged in searching clients for my business. I feel she is not eating or sleeping properly. You please advice her dear. Ask her to take care of her health. If I say, she wont accept. You take care na...

Rachna: Sure! You dont worry. you take care of your health bro.

Madhav: Ok dear.! Take care. Bye.

Rachna: Bye : )

Rachna's respect on Madhav increased day by day. Such a matured and affectionate guy he is. Lucky Pooja. Rachna smiled thinking of the couple.

Time was 4 and Rachna got ready to meet Benita Aunty. She wore her blue jean and a dark red kurthi. Her hair was tied into low pony tail. She took her sunglasses and her vanity bag. She got into her car and as promised, she reached there at 5.

Rachna entered the same house. She smiled thinking of her first time...she and Mathews walked hand in hand in the lawn...

She entered the house and sat on the living room. Benita aunty climbed down the steps.

Rachna got up "How are aunty?".

"Sit. Am fine" - Benita aunty

"So you are here at sharp 5. Good" - Benita aunty

Rachna gave a polite smile..

"Aunty! what you have got to tell me?" - Rachna

"Will tell you. Thats why I called you right." - aunty sat on the sofa

"see. Will straightaway tell you. I am not against love. May you and Mathy live happily forever. And he is the only son. All his dad's wealth and property is for you and him."

Rachna gave a puzzled look.

"But I dont get the feeling that you belong to us!" - Benita aunty

"I dont understand aunty!" - Rachna

"we all are Christians. And you?" - Benita aunty saw her face

Rachna was shocked. She couldnt talk anything.

"Aunty..." - Rachna

"Let me finish...We all are Christians. And you will feel odd one out here. Doing poojas.. chanting mantras..I dont want all these here..." - Benita

Rachna gave a blank look....she did not expect such a issue to crop in our love life..

"What?!! Think me or call me selfish...narrow minded....rude..harsh or you can even call this attitude of mine as proselytism or whatever you want. But I dont want any odd one out in my famly" - Benita raised her voice

"What should I do now aunty?" - Rachna

"Too simple. Just get converted to Christianity" - Benita

"Aunty...." - Rachna gasped lightly

"What?!! Cant even do this for your Mathy?" - Benita raised her eyebrows.

"You love him right?" - Benita's keen eyes looked Rachna's.

"Yeah aunty..but.." - Rachna

"What but?!! You people will say we will do that for love.. we will do anything for love.. You cant even do this?" - Benita

"Its not like that aunty...I will do anything for my Mathy" - Rachna's eyes were ready to get moistened.

"Then what...See..its me who built this family and business here. Nothing works here without me..Just for this family, I never married. I sacrificed everything for this family and no one has ever said "NO" to me here. If you are one among this family, even you cant say no" - Benita

Rachna took the water glass and gulped all the water in it.

"But aunty...Mathew's mom is a hindu na?" - Rachna

"Very smart!!" - Benita

Rachna was waiting for her reply

"yeah!! she was and thats why I use to hate her" - Benita's tone had hatred in it.

"I know she is good at heart. Still " - Benita continued "I spoke to her and even she got converted to Christianity"

"Oh!!! she got converted?!!" - Rachna asked in a low voice while her mind was thinking about Mathews.

"What are you thinking?!! Just imagine. Our business...fame... respect...wealth...property..and our lovely son.everything is for you..

"Does Mathews know this?" - Rachna

"What if he knows or not? Do you think he will say religion is greater than love? See...may be you both will marry..but the happiness and unity of the whole family lies in me.. You cant get close to anyone in this family...And if any problem crop in our family, it will be because of you" - Benita

Rachna couldnt think anything..

"Cant you just do this for your love?!! Is religion that bigger than your love?"

"No...." Rachna replied in a flat tone.

"Good..When are you going to get converted? I will arrange everything for you...