1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Karthick nithyanandaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao:

meerasrini likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

My dear Ladies...Next post will be by tomorrow noon probably...
    Am yet to start :grin:

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Meeru :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
    :roflmao:.

Ini dear... all these are indirect warnings to you dear....so be careful while writing about Mathew... we are not ready to read anything bad about him... whomsoever it maybe...

What say Meeru chellam.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

sreeram likes this.
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

hello madam @IniyaaSri , where are you? It is not weekend yet!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!
    I have posted yesterday saying today's episode will be little delayed. May be in another 3 hours or something.
    I just started typing dear :grin::grimacing: Sorry :tonguewink::tonguewink:

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

oh ok, sorry!! I was about to sit for work, thought I will check and go. May be later than...take your time.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 35:

Days were flying and Meryl, Rachna and Pooja kept meeting whenever they could. Helena has almost vanished from the gang..She never had any emotional kind of attachment with these girls. This irritated Rachna but Meryl and Pooja continued their support as such.. Whenever Rachna spoke something negative about Helena...Pooja and Meryl would say

"Hey! Poor girl she is...Dont scold her...."

"See!! you say whatever you want. But when she is not even spending time with us... then what kind of friendship is this..." - Rachna

"See.. Not everyone has time for everything. Moreover her house is far. Thats why. She is such a cute girl who keeps smiling always. How come you are able to scold her" - Pooja

"I really dont know how both of you support her like this.. Has she ever called us? Or atleast a text? Whenever she comes, she has fun and just leaves. Thats it." - Rachna

"What else you need Rachna?" - Meryl

"There should be a bonding between we four Meryl. We literally dont know what is happening in her life right now. Its months since we spoke to her" - Rachna

"She might be busy" - Pooja

"Busy?!! No one can really be that busy. If we are really important, she will allocate 2 minutes in her BUSY schedule. Anyway. She is not my friend anymore...Anything that is forced will have an ugly output..I will never force her because she is no more my friend" - Rachna sounded harsh

"Not your friend?!!! why do you talk like this Rachna?!!" - Pooja

"Soon you both will feel what I said i right...She will totally go away from us...Mark my words" - Rachna ended.

"Cool Cool!!!" - Pooja tried to calm her and Rachna dnt utter a word

Seeing her face drenched with anger, Pooja tried to ease the situation by pulling Meryl's legs.

"Hey madam...So whats happening with your life?!! Full romance huh?" - Pooja winked at Meryl

"Hey shut up idiot..Am already worried because I doubt am pregnant" - Meryl sounded tired

"Wow!! Pregnant?!! You wont even talk to him... Then how come this happened?" - Rachna laughed at Meryl

"Meryl Tell na...." - Pooja joined Rachna

"Stop it girls!! I am already tensed. Lets not talk about it" - Meryl tried to sound casual.

Rachna and Pooja dnt ask her anything on that..

It was Pooja's birthday and her parents has arranged for a party at her home. All her cousins,friends, uncles, aunts were invited..

Rachna and Meryl reached Pooja's house and Helena had some other appointment that she couldnt come there.

Pooja wore a lovely Persian blue Crepe silk sari...her long curly hair... her matching accessories... Her parents admired their cute little girl in sari..

The cake cutting was done and they have arranged a photographer too...The photographer was Pooja's friend and he was asking for various poses from the birthday girl.

"Maa...Can you please remove this Calendar from here? I will just take a photo and then again you can place it back" - the photographer asked Pooja's mom.

Pooja's mom gave a warming smile and before she could give any response, "How dare you will ask us to remove the calendar?! Its our house. You cant ask for that..We wont remove. You click as such" - Pooja's grandma. Everyone were embarrassed seeing the photographer's reaction and Pooja felt very guilty to see him..

"bhaiyaa.. am very sorry. I apologize on behalf of my grandma" she said in a low voice to him..

The photographer just smiled at her and continued clicking..

Rachna and Meryl were shocked to see Pooja's grandma's way of talking to strangers...

"Meryl....It would have been embarrassing for the photographer na....That too in front of these many people..."

"Yes...Even I never knew she use to talk like this all" - Meryl

The party was done and her relatives started to their homes. Rachna, Pooja and Meryl went to the terrace and all three sat together..

"Yesterday we went to hospital. Doctor confirmed my Pregnancy" Meryl said in a flat tone.

"Wow!!! Meryl!!" Rachna hugged her and Pooja was jumping in joy.

"I am not ready for baby now. I dnt expect I will become Pregnant this soon. I already got married early as well. I infact spoke about abortion to the doctor yesterday" Meryl said as her eyes were gazing the floor and before she continued further Pooja started

"What did you say?!! Abortion?!!!" saying this Pooja gives her a tight slap.

"How dare you will talk to doctor about this?!! People are longing to conceive and you are talking about aborting is it?!! Your husband dnt say anything?" - Pooja yelled.

"I am yet to finish" Meryl spoke in a pleading voice as she kept her palm on her cheek feeling the effect of the Pooja's slap on her cheeks.

"Its true that I spoke about aborting to doctor and even Jacob was quiet as he dnt want to go against me..But doctor convinced me and I dnt abort" - Meryl finished

"Good then....But how will you get that thought ....how dare" - Pooja asked angrily

"Leave na Pooja...She is stupid.. We know her na" - Rachna tried to control her...

"By the way Pooja I want to ask you something" - Rachna

Pooja looked Rachna's face.

"Do you really think your people will be ok with your love marriage?"

Pooja was quiet....she looked at the dark sky and the half moon.

"What dear?" - Rachna

"They wont agree Rachna!!" - Pooja

"You know them na...How much importance they give to caste.." Pooja continued

"They cant digest the fact that I will be marrying someone out of the caste.." "I have seen how badly my mom and grand-mom talk about other love marriage couples...Definitely this will be a shock for them. But My dad will be the soothing soul. He has never denied no to any of my wishes. That too when it comes to life partner, he will definitely convince the whole family. I know that" - Pooja ended

Meryl and Rachna kept quiet.. Pooja came near them. Held both their hands and said "You both should be beside me during my wedding. From the beginning till the end...Because I wont have any relatives by then. Everyone will stop talking to me after they come to know about my love. I will be standing all alone. My parents will agree to the wedding just for me. They also wont be happy. But after seeing me living happily with my Madhav..they should realize that my choice is not wrong.""You both should be with me....Remember...."

"Its obvious idiot. We will be standing beside you...We three are more than friends..." Meryl and Rachna hugged Pooja..

It was already 10 0 clock and Rachna dropped Meryl at home and started. She reached home and saw her dad was busy talking in phone with someone.

"I already told you na...I dont want other religion people for my shop"

"I agree. Its just business. But I have few things which I will never change and this is one among that."

Rachna walked seeing him and he saw her too. Rachna placed her handbag on her cupboard and murmured "That family is keen on caste and this man is keen on religion. How stupid" she changed to her night suit and lied on bed..

Her phone rings and its Mathews

"Hey darling!! How was the birthday party?" - Mathews

"Good Mathy! Enjoyed!! Pooja got very emotional today.." - Rachna

"What happened?" - Mathews

"She was saying her relatives will stop talking to her when they come to know about her love..She was also saying that me and Meryl should be there for her always" - Rachna

"Hmmm. People will talk behind our back for few days. After that they will be busy with their life. But I really appreciate Pooja dear. She is taking such a big step just for her Love.. I really respect that girl" - Mathews

"Yeah Mathy...She is so bold... she goes to any extent for Madhav.. She loves him deeply." - Rachna

"Nice couple they are!! We should definitely buy a wonderful wedding gift for them"

"A couple ring?" - Rachna

"Hey!! many will think of that!! Lets present a diamond necklace and a good Rolex watch" - Mathews

"She already has 5 different styles of Diamond neck sets. Lets buy her emerald" - Rachna

"Done your highness" - Mathews continued "I personally love Madhav and Pooja!! This much dedication for each other. Will definitely meet them once before their marriage"

"By the way darling, in case if Pooja's parents are not ready for the wedding, let me know. I will be there to help them.... even for a register marriage" - Mathews

"That will never happen Mathy! Pooja will never get married without her parent's acceptance."

"oh!! hmmm lets see then. But I will be there for them always" - Mathews

"Hey I called to tell you something important! Our family is going for vacation. Full 2 months. Dad really needs a break from business tensions. Me, mom, dad, all our cousins are going. Benita aunty alone will be here. She is not interested. So she stays at home." - Mathews

"Thats great Mathy!! Enjoy!! but where are you people going?" - Rachna asked happily

"Ah.. many places Rachna... We are starting with churches in Italy and then planned to spend time in Venice, Nether land and finally Cape Town.

"Thats great man!!" - Rachna

"And dear I am not going to touch my mobile for sure..Because I wanted to enjoy a mobile less vacation. So there wont be any messages from me. Ofcourse there will be good morning and good nights things. Cant spend more than 5 minutes and all. you know me..."

"Done!!" (Going to be tough and cant help)

"Done dear!! Its late. Good night! Bye" - Mathews

"Good night Mathy! Happy journey" - Rachna

"Hey Hey!!! I have a doubt" - Rachna

"How come you got 2 months leave in your office?!!!" - Rachna

"Ha Ha Ha! Thats why Mathews Loves you. You are intelligent" - Mathews

"Tell me Mathy" - Rachna

"I have applied sick leave..for a month.. Lets see.. I will manage something or the other" - Mathews

"Manage?!!" - Rachna

"Yeah dear! I will manage somehow. At the max, they will throw me out right? I am least bothered. My dad is busy earning money for me and am capable of making that to triple the money. Just to show you my capability, I earned a job independently. And you got impressed with me. Thats it. Why should I worry if they throw me out of the company?"- Mathews

"You are too frank and too open" - Rachna smiled

"So am I!! okay bye dear" - Mathews

Rachna sleeps after his call and days passes. Mathews went for the tour along with his family and Rachna busy with her office..

One day she gets a call from an unknown number.

"Hello!!"

"Hello is this Rachna?" - a lady's voice

"Yes! May I know who is the on the line?" - Rachna

"This is Benita..Hope you remember. Mathews's aunt."

"Yes aunty!! How are you?!" - Rachna sounded happy

"Am fine. Can you come home today?" - Benita

"Sure aunty.... but whats so special" - Rachna

"I need to talk to you. Evening 5 O clock ok?" - Benita

"Yes aunty! I will come" - Rachna

Rachna hungs the call. What is she going to talk to me?! Thats too Mathews is not here now...

9. IniyaaSri

Take back your sorry girl!!
    Am too happy that you are reading our stories in your busy schedule!! :kissingheart:
    Have posted the episode now.! Read and let me know dear!! :blush::blush::blush:

10. IniyaaSri

@Purnimma & @Preetii Thanks both of you for reading my story!! :blush::blush::blush:
    If you get time, try reading my first story and I will be happy to read your feedbacks on that!!
    By the way, my first story is quite lengthy as well (and yes this is a warning :biggrin::lol::smile::tonguewink:)
    Thanks for your love both of you!! :blush::blush::blush: