1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Meeru naan athai amothikuren da... i was feeling like maha unna :smilingimp: when read about Mathew.

Maha chellam serious get up kum unnakum abu dhabi kum chennai kum erukara distance kum mela da. Why trying unnecessarily all this chella kutty.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Leena darling!!! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: Love you too :hearteyes:

3. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::thumbup:

sreeram likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 34:

"Am seriously saying!! There is nothing more tougher than being your wife..." Rachna said cutting the vegetables

"Yes...I know it" - Keshav sipped the coffee again.

"And its me who is the victim"."Oh God!! Why did you make me marry this stupid leaving all my fans there" Rachna said as she watched him from the corner of his eyes.

"Fans is it?!!! Fine.. Let me post in Facebook and twitter tonight...Lets see who are all your fans" - Keshav

"Shut up" - Rachna said with fake anger

"I feel like having a bath now... " - Keshav

"Now?!! you just refreshed right?..." - Rachna

"Yeah.. but this summer,.... Am unable to tolerate.. I really need a long bath in cold water now..." saying this Keshav took his towel and went to the bathroom..

Rachna turned on the stove and started sauteing the vegetables for dinner...After sometime she slowly tip toed and did her usual thing. She turned off the bathroom light and continued cooking again. There was no response from Keshav....He was quite...

After sometime, she noticed that the switch was on again. She turned it off and came back and continued her cooking innocently.

Keshav was done with his long bath and he came out with a pleasing smell and a fresh, clean look..He was wearing a thin black sleeveless t shirt and his arms were pumped up.

"You are looking awesome" - Rachna said casually as she saw him.

"I know!! All girls say that" - Keshav said with a mischievous smile.

"Who are those girls? Show me" - Rachna replied angrily and Keshav laughed out loud.

"By the way Rachna....You know something? There is some evil spirit in our home" - Keshav said as he sat on the sofa.

Rachna dnt turn towards him.

"Yeah Rachna.. see na... You were busy cooking and my bathroom light turned off automatically...You dnt do.. Then who would have done" - Keshav chuckled slightly.

Rachna just turned and gave him a blank innocent look and continued preparing their dinner.

It was time for dinner and both had their dinner.

"Shall we watch some movie? Its Friday night" - Keshav

"Oh!! you will invite me for watching movie? Usually you enjoy watching violent action sequences without me right..." - Rachna

"You are talking too much.. I just offered you. When you dont want, its your wish... you can go to sleep" - Keshav said with a evil smile.

"No No No... Lets watch....Sir is in good mood these days.. Lets see..... at least God is showering me with some happiness these days" saying this Rachna sat beside him.

"Shall we watch Tare Zameen par?" - Keshav

"We watched that 340394309430493 times just because its your favourite" - Rachna was unamused

Keshav saw her. His eyes were indirectly waiting for a positive reply from her and Rachna said "Search for a HD quality"

Keshav happily turned on the movie and both started enjoying the movie. Rachna started loving the movie just because Keshav loved it too much...

All of a sudden Rachna ran to his cupboard and brought his handkerchief and sat beside him..

She sat and the song started and Rachna kept her handkerchief ready.

"Tujhe Sab Hain Pata.. Hain Na Maa... (Mom, you know everything)
    Tujhe Sab Hain Pata...Meri Maa..."

And Keshav's t shirt was getting wet... Rachna gives him the hand kerchief and says "As usual ... Please wipe your tears..." and gives him an unamused stare..

Keshav was busy watching the song as he wiped his tears...

Rachna was seeing him "oo....Very soft hearted... Like a flower... Crying for all the emotional scenes in the movie and no emotions towards wife." she murmured and turned away to watch the movie..

Finally the movie was over and both hit their beds.....Theirs was the lie low mattress and both loved it that way.

"Rachna you know what... I think the evil spirit which turned off the bathroom light will be coming here now" saying this Keshav wrapped himself in his blanket.

Rachna saw the room.. It was completely dark and silence filled all over the room. Darkness and Silence always gives worst nightmares Rachna thought. Her stupid brain dragged all the horror movies that she has seen and everything flashed in front her eyes...There was complete silence in the darkness..No noise or sound from Keshav too..

"Rachna....I have told you na....4 to 5 years back someone committed suicide by jumping from the 12th floor and my friend saw that....." - Keshav's next step in scaring her.

There was silence again. Next 2 minutes there were no noise.. no conversations...Silence filled the room.

Slowly she stretched her hand to hold Keshav's and he was not there.. The space beside her was empty without him and Rachna heard a mild whooping sound.

She at once screams and jumps from the bed and turns on the light and sees Keshav hiding far from her and making noises just to scare her and have fun..

At once seeing her pale face...he rolls on the floor and laughs aggravating Rachna's anger...Seeing him laughing like that she jumps on him and pulls his hair hard...

Seeing her doing that...Keshav wantedly spikes his laughter volume which spikes Rachna's anger still more....

Keshav kept scaring her and she was getting scared for all his whooping, whining and other typical horror movie's sounds...And Keshav was having ultimate fun seeing her like that...

"Now tell me who turned off the bathroom light today?" - Keshav

"Reallly...I dnt do" - Rachna kept an innocent face.

"Is it so?!! Then tomorrow again the evil spirits will be coming" - Keshav laughed out

"No No...Its me... Its me..." - Rachna confessed

"Good. But you have lied to me... So... I think again tomorrow" before Keshav continued

"Idiot...Enough of scaring me" Rachna kicked him hard and Keshav laughed out..

Finally both were exhausted and lies on the bed calmly.

"Here after I will never turn off the bathroom switch...And you shouldnt scare me. And I really dont like you" Rachna said and lied on her side turning away from him...

There was silence after that... No response from Keshav...Rachna slowed uncovered her face and pepped out of her blanket and tried to locate his face in darkness and he was showing all his teeth. "I know you will do this.. Expected me to hugh is it!! You were disappointed right... Thats what I want" saying this he laughs again..

Rachna irritated by his teasing slaps him gently and pretends to be angry and again lies on her side...At once Keshav comes close to her and glues to her and plants a soft kiss on her shoulders....Rachna jumps with happiness ofcourse within herself and asks "Forgot all our fights na...Lets be happy....Dont blow silly issues to big one here after... Forgot our fights na....?"

There was silence...."Hmmm?" Rachna tries again...

"Sleep now... Tomorrow we are going out na...Good night" he plants a kiss and remains silent...

Rachna tries sleeping in his wet kiss....his warm hugh....his mesmerizing smell.....his warm breath on her shoulders....

"Thank God....This is enough for me....When time comes everything will be fine for me.....God... am thankful to you... please dont bring any fights between us...Moreover he has changed in many ways....Just for me....Just for us... Just for the peace of our family life....Not everyone does that....He is just little mad...Thats it.. I will manage him...Thank you"

After many days Rachna sleeps with a smile on her lips...

It dawned and the curtain corners sent the sunlight liberally into the room...Rachna's hands were searching for the mobile to check time and her sleepy eyes were popping out seeing the time...It was 4.30 a.m.

"Just 4.30?!! And its this bright...!!" Rachna exclaims in half sleep.

"I told you na...Summer will be like this...." she heard Keshav's sleepy reply..

"Oh God... How will we sleep now" saying this she wrapped herself inside her blanket searching for darkness...Both continued their disturbed sleep and Rachna woke up after a couple of hours. She smiles seeing Keshav hugging her tight just like a soft toy herself...

She slowly tries to move away from him without disturbing his sleep and the more she tried and the more tighter he was holding her...

"I am going out...You continue...Leave me...." - she whispered slowly to him...

She heard his sleepy "hmmmm" and his grip tightened more..

oh God...what will I do now..
    Rachna slowly takes her phone and the light from the phone showed her Keshav's naughty smile.

"Oye!! you are not sleeping?" - Rachna wondered

"No" - he laughs..

"Then leave me man. I need to go to bathroom" - Rachna

"Its okay! I wont leave you" - Keshav laughs again.

"You have purposefully made me to lie quietly beside you is it?!!! And I was thinking not to disturb your sleep.Get lost! Idiot." Rachna gets out of the bed pushing him away with fake anger and Keshav keeps laughing at her..

Rachna phone rings and it was Pooja.

"Rachna...Madhav is fine.. All the test results are good as we wished... He is fine... Uf....just now am relaxed...I dnt even have dinner and breakfast...." - Pooja

"Uff....Thank God!! I said na idiot... Nothing will happen to your love...You got scared and cried like anything. Even I dnt eat properly yesterday...My mind was fully filled with Madhav and you... I even told Mathy about this and he was consoling me saying Madhav will be fine and nothing will happen to him" - Rachna

"Thanks Dear" - Pooja sounded relieved

"By the way my grandma has come.. All are talking about some marriage proposal for me. Lets see what happens further. They have sent my photo to the guy." - Pooja

"oh!! You talk about Madhav to your parents na. Its high time" - Rachna

"First lets see whether the guy likes me or not...If the proposal gets cancelled by itself.... I will be happy. Anyway will update you at once. Also am planning something else" - Pooja

"What is the plan?" - Rachna

"Thinking to bring Madhav to my home" - Pooja

"What?!!!!" - Rachna

"Yeah. I already told my mom that there is some issue with my laptop and Madhav is my college mate's brother. So will tell that he will fix my laptop." - Pooja

"Oh!! Too much guts yaar"- Rachna

"Ha Ha Ha!! Thank you!! After all its love.. We should have guts" - Pooja said firmly

"hmmmm" - Rachna

It was evening 5.30. Madhav pressed Pooja's calling bell and her mom opened the door.

"Maa...This is Madhav..I told na...." Pooja said standing behind her mother..

"Please come Madhav...You are welcome" - Pooja's mom gave a warm smile.

"Hello aunty" - Madhav smiled with hesitation.

"Please sit" - saying this Pooja' mom went to kitchen

Pooja winked at him naughtily and Madhav was tensed....

"Have some water Madhav" - Pooja's mom gives him water and "Madhav...my laptop is in my room. I will bring it" saying this Pooja smiles at him.

Madhav does the so called repair and leaves early. Pooja's mom closed the door and says "Pooja....This guy seems to be too good na...Calm...Conservative..quiet....very respectful"

"Yeah ma....." pooja takes advantage of that good opinion and tells everything about Madhav, his family, his qualification, his business...everything expect her LOVE.....

"Oh...Nice people Pooja...Good... Nice family" saying this Pooja's mom leaves to Kitchen...

Pooja gets into her room and jumps in joy....

Her dad wonders the reason for her happiness and asks "My Pooja darling....whats makes her so happy today".

"Nothing dad...Just in good mood" - Pooja

"I see... Thats okay. No need to tell me...But stay happy like this forever..." he smiles and leaves....

(Dad you are the best...I have pinned all my trust on you....Hope you will stand by my side when I tell about my Madhav..... )

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 7 others like this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful episode der iniya... Just loved reading each and every line da... Keep coming

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful episode der iniya... Just loved reading each and every line da... Keep coming

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Loved the episode too much dear. Feel good episode, Keshav!!!! wow superb cool. I just loved their conversations and this boy seems to be very naughty. Some million likes to the episode.

Pooja!!!! She is just full of guts. Poor Madhav trying to cope with her for all that. But i liked her confidence and guts.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Deepu darling!!! :blush:
    Very happy when you say you loved each and every line :blush::cheer:

Deepu04 likes this.
  9. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Super episode Iniyaa. Keshav and Rachana part is super. full episode is good.

10. IniyaaSri

Thanks sweetheart!!! :blush:
    Million likes wow :banana::banana::banana:
    Yup!! Our Pooja is too bold...And yeah you are right... Madhav is just trying to cope up with her speed:tearsofjoy:
    Thanks for the feedback dear :blush: Making me feel good...

sreeram likes this.