1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

nice story. very good start. it contains twists too. very interesting to know whats lying ahead of them.

2. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

nice story. very good start. it contains twists too. very interesting to know whats lying ahead of them.

3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Leena dear!! Happy to see your comment here :) :) :)

4. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks a lot dear!! Nice to hear from you!! :blush::blush::blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 4

Her half opened eyelids were dying to stick together again for sleep. She dozed off without resolving her confusion…The flight journey made her sleep in spite of her shock and confusion…

It dawned.. Rachna woke up and prepared him curd rice for lunch and breakfast..She packed his lunch and Keshav packed his office bag. She just managed to prepare basic dishes as they dnt have much groceries with them..

Keshav left to office and Rachna was at home.. It was too cold and she was wearing 3 sweaters, 2 socks , gloves and still she was feeling cold… She was wrapped up completely.. She was sitting on the wooden floor. Since its an unfurnished apartment, there were nothing in the house expect a bed..

Rachna tried to see through the glass door.. She wanted to open the glass door and stand in the balcony.. But when 3 sweaters were not enough for the chillness, she felt it’s a terrific idea to open the door now.. She just stood near the balcony glass door.. She could see few Japanese people walking.. Few were like office goers.. few construction workers… and she saw 4 school girls walking together.. All 4 had typical Japanese skin tone, Japanese eyes, and a same haircut.. a straight bob cut with bangs…

She could see them laughing and giggling.. The freshness in their face… The cheerfulness in their talks reflected in their faces..The girls walked away far from her sight…

She couldn’t see them anymore.. She sat on the floor again and opened her laptop.. She kept staring at the laptop. She removed all her sweaters and turned on the warmer. But those 4 girls kept disturbing her mind…

May be if they were 3 girls… she would not have got disturbed?!! Whats so particular with 4?

Rachna was sitting tensed waiting for her 10th results.. Though she was not a school topper she was expecting above 90% and she was too tensed…

Her cousin called her “Rachna..note down your marks…” she wrote her marks and at once calculated her score.. she was 88.9%... “It would have been really nice if it was 90% atleast….” She cried…and at once called her mom..

“mom I have got 88.9% ma…. (weeping)

“Hey that’s a good score dear!! Don’t cry na..”

Her mom convinced her and Rachna was somewhat okay..

She called her friend Meryl..

“Hey just now I got the results girl!! What about yours?”

“Hey Rachna… I have got 84%...you?”

“88.9%” (in a sad tone)

“oh…Hey don’t worry dear…. You were almost near to 90% na.. How hard you worked… You are anyway near to 90%... don’t worry… Cheer up girl…our classmate anu called me and said that you have scored 82% only…seems she has calculated wrongly… My mom became upset that you have got lesser than me…”

“Oh”

“She will be fine now….Will tell her you have got 88.9%.. She will be happy… Even she knows how hard you worked for that…” - Meryl

“Meryl… am seriously saying… I know your mom is too good at heart… But not this much man….My God..”

“Hey come home na…mom wants to see you… Its so long already…” - Meryl

“Done.. am coming now.. 5 minutes..”

Rachna wore her salwar.. Her long straight hair has been tied into a long braid..A small red bindi accompanied by a small dot of kumkum below..

She took her cycle and started pedaling… In another 5 minutes she parked her cycle in Meryl’s house..

“Meryl….”

Meryl came running hearing Rachna’s voice…

“Come come….”

Rachna sat on the sofa…

“Maaa…Rachna has come…” saying this Meryl went inside…

“Hey come my dear… how are you?!! Hey you became so lean?!!” – Meryl’s mom

“Maaa… enough of your love… When was she fat?!! Always lean only…” - Meryl

“Hey you shut up…she has become still more lean now…” Saying this she went inside her kitchen..

Meryl and Rachna were talking….

“Hey fatty… sit and talk naa.. why are you standing there…” giggled Rachna

“Shut up idiot… just beacuse you are lean, calling me fat?!!” - Meryl

“Hey you know… my mom was telling yesterday… Even during 2nd standard, you were chubby and plumpy only itseems… ….fatty…” - Rachna

Meryl hit Rachna and Rachna was giggling and giggling…

“Hey your mom stills remembers?!! That too our 2nd standard all?” - Meryl

“Yes… she remembers everything…” - Rachna

Meryl had dark brown skin tone.. Tall built body which looked plumpy and a bright face which was round and beautiful…

Meryl’s mom brought a big plate of snacks for Rachna..

“Rachna dear I have prepared little snacks for you… adjust na..”

“Aunty….whats this?!! This much?!! I cant aunty… please..”

“You are making me feel bad..” She kept a sad face

“Ok Ok aunty.. I will have.. don’t worry. Please parcel it if am not able to empty the plate”

“Sure dear.. “ Meryl’s mom smiled with affection..

Rachna and Meryl studies in the same school for 9 years.. And they shared a strong friendship which was unshakable… Both liked each other and each other’s mom liked their friendship and encouraged them as well..

“Rachna lets both join computer science group.. Then only we will be together forever…” Meryl winked at her..

“Together forever?!!”

Rachna came out from her thoughts on hearing the calling bell…

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 5 others like this.
  6. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

wonderful episode dear. So u throwing sum light on the friendship part gud gud n who is in the dorrstep r u going to show the next part of the title i.e. love.... have to wait a:disappointed:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Yes chellam :wink::wink: have to wait till tomorrow morning! He He He:grin:
    Or shall I tell you the whole story now :tonguewink::tongueout::tongueout: lol ;-)

sreeram and StrangerLady like this.
  8. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

ade thangam thank u so much, am sharpening my ears, now keep up ur words n start the music

9. IniyaaSri

Shh!.....secret.... Let me whisper in your ears :lol::lol::lol:!!!
    ...... ...... ....
    ...... ...... ....
    ....... ...... ....

Got it Maha? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
    Dont tell to anyone else. ok? :lol::lol::lol::roflmao:lol :biggrin::biggrin:

StrangerLady likes this.
  10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

hmmm wat punishment shall i give u now, k with watever i have heard i will continue ur story, wat say, the fame u have gained with ur first story will be burnt to ashes, ha i don want to do tat to u, pozhachu po:rage:

sreeram likes this.