1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Iniyaa - Girls rocking !!!

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

lovely episodes waiting for love to get succeed.....

3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks sweetheart!!! :blush::blush::blush:

4. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear:blush::blush::blush:!!! Lets whether their love gets succeeded or not:thinking:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 33:

Pooja and Rachna started walking together and there was too much happiness in both their faces.

Either because their love life was going good or because both met after a long gap.

"Rachna you know... his mom bought me colorful bangles from Hyderabad!! Its famous for bangles na..."

"Hey!! His mom knows about you is it?!!!" - Rachna wondered

"Ofcourse!! I talk to her every week." - Pooja smiled

"Every week?" - Rachna was surprised

"Yes. She is such a sweet lady. Typical innocent village mother she is...Love her..." - Pooja

"Nice. Great that you are in contact with her regularly" - Rachna

"Yeah dear... I love his mom so much.. Such a lovely mother in law she will be...She already told me that she is the one who is going to do all household works after marriage." - Pooja

"Really?!!"- Rachna

"Yeah Rachna... She also told me that in case if my parents dnt agree for our wedding, I should not get any sort of monetary assistance from them. His mom told that I dnt accept you because you are from a rich family. I accepted you because you are my son's love....No other reasons I need" - Pooja's eyes were getting moist

Rachna was dumbstruck....Such a mother in law Pooja has got....

"I am lucky to get Madhav and his mom....." - Pooja wiped her happy tears.

"Rachna you know?!! I use to talk to his sister and her kid also. Love that kid. The kid loves talking to me...And we both talk hours and hours in phone...." - Rachna said with a smile.

"So you are close to everyone in his family right?" - Rachna

"Yeah. My father in law is moody kind. So not much with him.. Anyway he is happy for us.." - Pooja

"Happy for you dear!! You have got such a lovely family. And everyone loves you..." - Rachna

"Thanks dear....yeah lucky me...." - Pooja

"But Pooja do you really think you can change your lifestyle after marriage....Can you leave all the luxuries behind and live happily with his family?" - Rachna kept her hand on Pooja's shoulder.

"I know what you mean...You have been seeing me for more than 7 years... And yes... I wont even waste a single rupee. That doesnt mean that I cant live without luxury dear.. Just that I dont waste money. Because my parents brought me like that...But I believe money will never give you permanent happiness...only people can give you that..May be money can enhance the happiness.. that too for a while...but it cant create happiness.. But my Madhav and his family will create happiness.. They will treat me like a queen" - Pooja said seeing Rachna's eyes...

Rachna hugged her tight.."Never knew you have this much maturity dear....Since you use never wasted even a rupee...I thought so....But you are....Hats off to your love dear... I really really wish you both should live a happy life together for ever...."

"Who else is going to be happy for me other than you people...I know... you girls will be the happiest to see my happy" - Pooja hugged her back.

Both started walking and Pooja's mobile rang.

"Hello...."

"Yeah...am with Rachna..."

"hmmm on the way to the temple"

"What?!! When did you go to doctor?!!"

"Why he said so?!!!"

"What all test he took?!!"

"Oh"

"But he why said so?!!!"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she started crying.

"Okay. I will talk to you later" she hung the call.

"Rachna... seems he has got some pain in chest. He went to doctor and he has asked Madhav to bring someone else when he comes next time. Seems he has taken many tests as well. Am really scared now!! Why did he ask to bring someone?!! Only if the issue is serious, he will say so naa..."

Pooja was crying terribly and Rachna was very upset seeing that and she did not how to console her.

"Hey!! Why do you imagine all those things Pooja?!! Doctor has just asked to bring someone for safety! Thats it!! Why do you panic" - Rachna wiped Pooja's tears.

"No... He has said a surgery might be needed if things are bad... Anyway test results are tomorrow" - Pooja weeped

"Hey!!! nothing will happen to Madhav!! Dont worry na. Stop crying! Everyone is seeing you" - Rachna pulled her hand

"I cant even imagine my life without Madhav....If something happens to him, I will seriously die...." - Pooja

"Nothing will happen to him. Tomorrow the results will be good. There wont be anything to worry" - Rachna

Pooja stopped crying but her face was too dull and her eyes became red.

"Come.. we will walk. You will feel much better after going to temple" - Rachna pushed her.

Both started walking and they almost reached the temple.

"Pray well Pooja...Nothing will go wrong.. Everything will be fine dear!!" she wiped Pooja tears and took her inside temple.

Both got into temple and both stood in front of the main deity and prayed well.

Rachna opened her eyes and she couldnt see Pooja beside her. She looked down and Pooja was kneeling down while her hands joined together.

"Are you okay dear?" - Rachna kept her hand on Pooja's shoulders.

Pooja nodded her head in affirmation. Rachna was feeling very bad to see Pooja since she can very well understand her pain. She thought she herself would have fainted at once if doctor says something like that to Mathews..God... Please make her happy. Madhav should be fine... Rachna prayed once again for Pooja and Madhav.

She opened her eyes and saw Pooja was moving ahead just in the same posture. She was kneeling down and moving ahead... She started circulating the main deity just by sitting on her knees.

Rachna was shocked to see her and everyone were staring at her in the temple...The temple was quiet big and Rachna couldnt guess how many times she is going to circulate the temple in the same posture...Rachna tried to follow her in the crowd and she did the same..

Finally Pooja stopped after circulating 15 times and she stood up with much difficulty after she is done.. Rachna couldnt believe what she was seeing...

"My God!!! This much love she has on him?!!!" she felt proud about Pooja and Madhav to be lucky for getting such a wife....

Both started from temple and there was silence.. Pooja was in deep thoughts...As they walked back without talking anything, soon they reached home and Rachna consoled Pooja.

"Everything will be fine! Nothing will happen to Madhav. The test results will be good. Dont worry. I will pray for you both" saying this she left Pooja's house.

Rachna came back home after chit chatting with Veena.

It was around 12 and she started feeling hungry. Fine. Let me eat now. She opened the fridge and finds that the curd box is empty and she needs to buy curd at once.There was a convenient store opposite to their house.

Since its just opposite to their house, she just took her purse and comes out of the house.To her surprise there were too many people in the store by 12.10.

My God!! What is this?!! usually there wont be anyone..And now these many office goers and school kids...Anyway I need curd. She steps inside the shop and finds everyone to be neatly dressed.

"oops!! Am the odd man out here...my tracks pant...my loose old t shirt... my messy bun..God!!! please make me move out soon"

she was feeling very bad about her appearance and just like that took one curd box and stood in the queue..

"Uf......I forgot....this is the lunch time right...Yes... thats why this much crowd right....The same lunch time from 6 years old to 60 years old.. No change... Thats why everyone has come for buying lunch...The Whole country follows the same time. Here after I shouldnt come during 12 to 1. Even if I come I should be perfectly dressed" she was thinking all these and she heard an enthusiastic "Konnichiwaaaa...." from the sales girl with her usual wide smile displaying all her teeth.

Rachna smiled back and gave her the curd box for billing.

"pointo caadho arimaaska...." the girl in the counter asked with a wide smile..

Rachna rolled her eyes without understanding what she asks.

"Nihongo......wakarimasen..."(I dont know Japanese) - Rachna said with a slight hesitation.

The girl again gave a wide smile and made sign of a card....

"Oh!! She is asking for point card is it?!! Oh she is saying point card as pointho caadho....Very nice..." Rachna says "eea" (No)

I should call this as Japanese English....paainto caadho...erebeta(Elevator).....Aisu kurimu(Ice cream) I should learn all these. Rachna smiles and reaches home with the curd box.

She finishes having her lunch and thinks about Keshav...After I started pinpointing his mistakes.. he stopped scolding me...hmmm... many many in changes in him....may be he understood no one is perfect?....Good if he understands that....He has changed now a days....Stopped being picky....Stupid guy.....Shutting himself down for silly things hurts me...why dont he understand that....As if something big happened between us, he is behaving... I really dont know when will I start my life happily with him...God...Enough of all the silly fights between us....Let us start enjoying life....Already my first year of married life went vain.....Stupid guy.....But happy am...He is slowly getting back to his normal...idiot... stupid....selfish guy....

Rachna.....Is he that bad???.....Her inner self questioned her....

"Not at all...." she smiled...He is such a darling....the gift that God gave me...the best thing that has ever happened to me.....Happy tears were flowing from her eyes and reached her smiling lips...She wiped her tears and took all the old pics of Keshav and smiled seeing all those.

Keshav dnt turn up in his usual time and there was no call or message from him..

Rachna calls him but there was no response. He reaches home after half an hour.

"Why dnt you attend my call?" - Rachna

"Sorry sorry!! I was too busy at work. And no one takes their phone from their bags"

"You could have atleast informed me na" - Rachna

"Very sorry! Totally forgot" - Keshav

"Everyone keeps their mobiles inside their bags? Not even on the table is it?" - Rachna wondered

"Yes! That is the work culture here! No one touches the phone during working hours" - Keshav said as he kept his bag on the cupboard.

"But atleast you could have called me after boarding train" - Rachna

"You have seen right? There are stickers on the train asking us to switch off the phones at once we board train or atleast we should turn on the silent mode" - Keshav

"Hmmmm.....Shall I prepare coffee?" - Rachna asked with a smile

"Yes my dear" - Keshav smiled.

Rachna felt Keshav was slowly getting back to normal forgetting all the past fights..

She prepared an aromatic coffee and gave him. Before Keshav sipped the coffee, she gave a small kiss on his cheeks and Keshav smiles back at her..

She could see the smile in his eyes too.

"Love you" - Rachna smiled

"Same to you" - Keshav said naughtily

"Same to you huh?!! As if I said all the best before exam" Rachna smirked at him and Keshav chuckles seeing her.

"Love you idiot" she slaps him gently

"Ok Ok very nice" he says and sips the coffee

"Idiot!! I hate you..." - Rachna hits him hard and Keshav laughs at her saying "Mee too".

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya, you are an All rounder I must say, each and every character is unique and special and you are bringing their emotion well.
    So Madhav has some major disease or something and he won't live long??? what will happen to Pooja and dying to know Rachna and Keshav' story too.

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata darling!!
    Ha Ha All rounder huh?!! lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Thanks by the way dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Madhav has disease huh? :thinking: Lets hope he should be fine.. Anyway the test results only can say..I hope there shouldnt be anything serious!!! Lets see..
    Rachna and Keshav....will write dear...
    Thanks for your evergreen love :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Lata6 likes this.
  8. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

twist mela twist uhh.. when will you reveal the suspense darling.. ? nice episode.. i really wonder, is tat japanese are all so particular about their dresses?

9. IniyaaSri

Twist mela twist laam illa pa :tonguewink::tonguewink: (no too much twists and all)
    Enaku story ipdi dhaan yezhudha vandhuchu....:mask: what to do :grin:
    (am able to write like this only)
    Yeah rambhu dear...Always perfectly dressed. Me in india will go to grocery shop just like that in tracks pant and a messy bun...I also have seen many girls coming like me..
    But here... even to buy a bread packet... they will come so neatly..
    I have never seen people with messy hair. Always neatly combed..I wonder how:confundio1:
    Always they look perfect...

sreeram and rambhu like this.
  10. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Lovely episode dear. This is my status after reading :thinking::thinking:. How r u keeping suspense in every episode ;-) Madhav will be fine for sure ;-) what s der between keshav and Rachi!!! Can't wait to know what happened !! Love u Ini sweetie :hearteyes::hearteyes:

IniyaaSri likes this.