1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: 2 ume venumaa....lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::lol::lol::lol:

meerasrini and sreeram like this.
  2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Apram :p Ne dhan ah Mathew ah avlo nalavana kaamucha :p Avlo romantic payana kaamuchutu!! epadi accept panradhu sollu :p :p Romance ah vidu, Mathew en Rachna ah kalyanam panlanu matum sollu. Vera edhum vendam :p Good deal it is!! Think about it dear :p

IniyaaSri and sreeram like this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear, so lovely episode. The resort episode reminded me of my trip with my husband & son recently to Daman, Both enjoyed very much.While reading the episode I visualize it.
    But Why Rachan & Mathews broke up? :thinking:

sreeram likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Is Mathews Keshav ?? After these many romantic scenes how can she be with someone..I seriously want the suspense to be broken .. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
    PS

HYDGIRL1234 likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: am laughing here girl!!
    Seri!! Deal!! Appo you tell me whom will Laks marry :tonguewink::tonguewink::smilecat:

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Good that your family enjoyed in the resort!! :thumbup:
    Why Mathew & Rachna broke up?!! :confundio1:
    Even am thinking of the same :tonguewink::tongueclosed::tonguewink::tongueclosed: He He He
    Those things are coming in the future episodes dear!! :grinning:

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks for your feedback dear!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Omg!! Dont hit hard... everything will be revealed soon!! Pls bear with me :wink::tonguewink:
    Story is travelling in that direction only. So you will know soon.
    Also dear.... just think and see about the reality today... Leave Mathews & Keshav...In reality not everyone marries their love!!:shakehead:
    (No intentions to hurt anyone by the way...just throwing light on reality...No hard feelings please)

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 32:

Rachna : What doing.. Woke up or not you lazy?

Mathews: Good morning my love (Kissing smileys) Just now brushed my teeth! Am fresh now. So you can kiss me
    ; )

Rachna: Ha Ha Ha!!(Kissing smileys)

Mathews: very very tasty tasty ; )

Rachna: Idiot! Enough enough!! Mathy you know? Pooja has got a gold chain with a diamond pendant as a gift from her guy!!

Mathews: Wow! Thats a great gift : ) Whats the guy's name? Madhav right?

Rachna: You are right darling! Yesterday he texted me!

Mathews: Oh! What he said?

Rachna: Just "Hi Sis" How are you" "Best wishes for your love" and few such things

Mathews: Hmmm thats nice!

Rachna: Have told you na... he resigned his job just to start a business so that he can talk to Pooja's dad.

Mathews: Yeah!! Thats really great!! A guy will do that only if he loves the girl deeply.

Rachna: Yeah!! you know what... he is from a village.. so his thoughts are quite conservative..He dont even allow her to wear kurthi without a dupatta.

Mathews: I see....Why shouldnt I follow the same :p Here after you should not wear anything other than saree :p :p

Rachna: Ha Ha Ha!! These domination, rules, restrictions all wont work with me my darling! Also this behavior doesn't suit you as well. Too fake :p

Mathews: lol thats true. Even if I try, I cant be like that..

Rachna: Yes! So stop imitating.

Mathews: hmmm. I feel respectful about Madhav Rachna... He seems to be good. The things you told about him makes me to have a good opinion on him..

Rachna: Yeah. Even Pooja is no lesser to him.. She has clicked a pic together and asked him to blackmail her parents in case if they fix her marriage with someone else..

Mathews: Really?!!! That much guts?!!!

Rachna: Yeah!! Also she is ready to tell everything to anyone in case if her parents bring some other guy to home...

Mathews: Cool man!!! Great she is!! Learn from her Rachna!! See still you are hesitating to talk to your dad about me....

Rachna: I wish I have guts like her Mathy.... but I really dont know what my dad will say.. For sure he will oppose. Thats sure! But how I will tackle is the thing..Lets see.

Mathews: Remember I wont leave you if you marry someone other than me!! Will kill you girl!!

Rachna: I know that!! :p

Mathews: Thats better!! :p

Rachna: Love you idiot.....Why am I gonna leave you.....

Mathews: hmmmm....By the way convey my wishes for that beautiful couple. I am sure they will lead a happy married life together.. Mark my words!! : )

Rachna: Yes Mathy...They love each other so much.. Also Pooja dnt mind much though he is from a small village.. Obvious that she loves him so much.

Mathews: Yeah thats nice... We wont be having status problems in our case.. .I think your dad will say No because of the religion.....

Rachna: Hmmm.....

That was Meryl's wedding. The wedding was arranged in a nearby church.

Pooja was ready with a purple colored golden silk sari. She pinned a single pleat and left the remaining to float. A small fashionable golden necklace adorned her neck. Her round face was looking bright with a small designer bindi and the half up and half down hairstyle made her long curly hair look beautiful. She was looking pleasing in that hairstyle.

Rachna was wearing a brick colored silk sari with all the 5 pleats pinned together on her shoulders and she wore a long flat gold necklace. Her side braided hairstyle enhanced her fashion sense. Both got ready and were waiting for Helena.. Helena came with a blue Georgette sari with a full make over. Rachna and Pooja made fun of her seeing her funny make over..All three got into the car and reached the church. Meryl was standing in a half white silk sari. A heavy gold bridal necklace was looking great on her. A low braided bun.The small floral golden crown made her to look very beautiful in that wedding attire. The wedding got over in few minutes and a grand reception was arranged separately in a big party ball.

"Hello bro! How are you?" - Helena asked Jacob

"Am fine! How are you?" - Jacob gave a short smile

"Am fine. Please take care of our Meryl" - Helena smiled

"Ha Ha! Of course I will" - Jacob laughed

"Happy married life bro" - "Pooja and Rachna gave their hands"

"Thank you" - Jacob and Meryl smiled together. Jacob got a call and he was busy talking on the phone.

"Hey! Ready for first night!!?" - Rachna whispered in Meryl's ear..

"Meryl....Done with your homework for your first night?" Pooja chuckled on the other side.

"All the best for your romantic journey" - Helena said softly and laughed heavily

"Idiots!!! Get lost!!" Meryl gently pushed the girls aside and started posing for the photos.

The three girls giggled and got down the stage. Here comes Helena's favorite part of the wedding. The feast! She enjoyed her Biriyani and dnt wish to end her dinner.

After the wedding, Pooja took Helena and Rachna to her home. All three got into their usual room and started giggling about Meryl..

"Helen you know what... two days back when we three went to parlor,... Meryl was feeling tensed to get married..." - Pooja

"Tensed? what for ? After all she is marrying her cousin right? - Helena

"Yeah! Though he is her cousin...and she visits his house often...hardly they have spoken once or twice" - Meryl

"Oh.....so much love without even talking is it" - Helena laughed naughtily

"So much love...yeah Jacob loves her...This idiot is still shy and quiet without uttering any word" - Pooja said in teasing tone

"I asked her why did she got ready with all waxing and facial when she is not mentally ready for the wedding" - Rachna

And Meryl was blushing and blushing without replying - Pooja finished and all three girls laughed together.
    Everyone were feeling satisfied after Meryl's wedding and Helena and Rachna lied on the bed relaxed.

"You know what? One guy is behind me.. Same church..." - Helena said softly

"Hey wow!! Another love story is it?" - Rachna winked

"Yes!! Am happy......." Pooja jumped

"Will you both stop your imaginations?!!" - Helena said seriously

"I just said he is behind me! Dnt tell that I like him.. He is so silly. I insult him whenever he tries to be close with me" - Helena

"insult him? what for?" - Pooja

"OFfcourse! Because I dont like him.. Falling in love and all is not my cup of tea" - Helena smirked

Rachna and Pooja kept quiet.

"My sister's husband has come home last week. I think he has an idea of getting his younger brother married to me" - Helena said in a flat voice

"Oh!! really? " - Pooja smiled

"Yeah" - Helena

"So? What you are going to do...You like him? Already everyone were looking at you both in your sister's wedding" - Rachna

"I dont like him and all. He doesnt look good also. I just keep teasing him saying you are thin.. you are dumb and all" - Helena said casually

"Will marry him if my parents want me to get married" - Helena

"Really?!!" - Pooja and Rachna chorused

"Of course! Will marry whomever my parents say" - Helena

"Hmmm good" - Rachna

"And both of you am very sorry that I cant share Meryl's wedding gift" - Helena

"Hey thats okay! no problem! We already decided to gift a gold earring na. Rachna only chose. It was nice. We wrote your name also in the gift label" - Pooja

"I am not close with my parents like you people. They dont even know who you are.. moreover I am yet to get a job. So I cant ask them that much money for gifting friends and all" - Helena

"No problem" - Rachna and Pooja

"Ok Ok leave this topic. Next whose wedding? Helena's ? - Pooja diverted the topic

"Me?!! No way..I will marry only after I get a good job" - Helena

"I think Pooja's wedding is next" - Rachna

"Even I think so" - Pooja smiled

Days were flying and Meryl was busy managing her Mother in law, her household chores and her office. She hardly touched her phone. Pooja was busy with her office and also was busy rejecting the wedding proposals. Rachna was enjoying her life with Mathews and Romance was fully turned on.

Pooja: You are still awake?!!!

Madhav: Yes dear!! Have got a good client and this is a big project. How will I sleep? After all am in the initial stage of doing business.

Pooja: But there is no need to spoil your sleep darling!!

Madhav: We need to sacrifice few things Pooja. You very well know about a businessman. Your dad is one. Your mom adjusted right... The same for you.

Pooja: Did you eat?

Madhav: Will eat now...

Pooja: Bye.

Pooja leaned on the sofa "I really dont know how long he will suffer like this... God.. please develop his business soon. So that he will start taking care of his body and get good sleep. But how deep his love is for me na... Innocent idiot... Such a deep love..." Pooja's lips smiled...

Her mobile beeped

Rachna: Hey! Shall we go to temple tomorrow? Its so long we met...

Pooja: Sure!! 5 o clock. Come home.

Rachna: Done : )

Next day Pooja woke up at 11 o clock in the morning and her mom scolded her waking up late.

"You will know when your husband kicks you for waking up this late" - her mom said as she gave her the coffee cup

"My husband will love me deeply and he wont scold me for such petty things" - Pooja showed her tongue to her mom

"Spoiled brat" - her mom

"Maa... she is still a small girl. Dont scold her" - their maid supported Pooja

"Thanks didi" - Pooja gave a hi fi to their maid.

Her mom gave an angry look and left the place.

Pooja whiled away her time in internet looking for clients for Madhav's business and it was 4 o clock. She started to get ready and Rachna reached Pooja's house at 5.

"Come dear!! how is mom and dad" - Pooja's mom invited with a affectionate smile

"Yeah good aunty! How are you?" - Rachna smiled

"Am good dear!! I will bring coffee for you. sit" - Pooja's mom went to Kitchen

"Its ok aunty! I already had milk" - Rachna

"No way! Atleast have some cookies" - Pooja's mom

Rachna went to Pooja's room and she was getting ready.

"Enough! Madhav is not going to see you now. Its just me. No need of any make over" - Rachna said as she pulled Pooja's hair

"Idiot. Keep quiet. He will love me even if am not beautiful" - She said with a pride

"Ha Ha Ha!! Of course yes. I agree" - Rachna laughed

Both started walking from Pooja's house..

Sweetynila, Adharv, Arunarc and 8 others like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

@Lata6 dear am missing you :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Lata6 likes this.
  10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Interesting episodes dear.... Waiting to know the suspense...

IniyaaSri likes this.