1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Dear!

Tomorrow early morning (IST) post will be up! :thumbsup:
    Thanks for your love dear :blush:
    You are making my Sunday a happier one:cheer:

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya very good episode da I told you already I just love the conv between Rachna and Keshav enjoyed it ... I feel Mathews so romantic ... Kind of over excited ... I guess something is gonna wrong from this side only nu ... Pls post the next episode dear... Suspense is killing

IniyaaSri and sreeram like this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Seeing the last update at early morning got excited thinking that you have posted the next episode. Later only saw the name :pensive:.

Have a happy sunday dear.

4. IniyaaSri

Deepu dear!! Thanks!!! :)
    Happy that you love conversation between Rachna & Keshav :blush::blush::blush:
    Next episode getting ready darling! Will be up by monday morning! :blush::blush:

Deepu04 likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Cho chweet of you!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    But sorry :tonguewink: Sunday usually holiday na!! So dnt post!
    Tomorrow for sure :thumbsup:

sreeram likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

That's what i was also wondering when i first saw the time. It's ok dear no need to say sorry dear.

Your update is wait worthy dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 31:

Rachna gave him an angry look and got down from the car.

Mathews laughed at her and he got down too.

"Hey Mathy!! Whats this?!! Resort huh?!!" - Rachna raised her eyebrows and both her palms on her hip.

"Yes darling" - Mathews smiled at her

"How dare?!! I am not coming inside. This looks like a forest" - Rachna rolled her eyes.

"Rachna darling! As I said, I wont harm you...also I wont exceed my limit....You can trust me. In case if you dont trust me, we can go back!"

"So....I should trust you is it?" she patted her lips with her index finger while her eyes were watching Mathews.

"I am not forcing you! I just thought we can enjoy here!" - Mathews

"hmmmm" Rachna pretended to think.

"Okay! Poor boy! I will come for you!" - Rachna

"No no!! I dont want to force you! If you dont like, we will go back" he winked at her.

"There is no love without trust Mathy" she looked at his eyes.

Both entered the resort and Mathews checked the room that he booked.

"Booked room?!!!!" Rachna's eyes became bigger in shock.

"Stop stop!! I booked room! Yes thats true! And thats only for you! Here we are going to play in water for sometime. So thought you might need a room for dress change. Dont worry! I wont even come that side! So nothing will happen to you. Ok?" - Mathews

"Sure? Wont come that side?" - Rachna asked doubtfully

"Still you dont trust me?" - Mathews asked with fake anger

"I trust you... still I need to check my safety right? Am a girl man! I have my own insecurities! Let you be who ever" she said with a naughty smile

"Idiot!! Going to kick you wait" - he chased her and she ran away.

The resort had an artificial forest set up and a stream of water at the center of the forest.

Both loved the environment and walked hand in hand..

It was too windy and Rachna's shiffon skirt was dancing against the wind...

Mathews and Rachna saw each other and smiled. They kept walking holding their hands and that was really a wonderful outing for them.

There were not much people in the resort as it was a weekday. As they walked, they reached the stream and Rachna was excited seeing the stream "Wow!! Lovely stream!! Shall I jump?" She saw Mathews.

"Of course you can! But before that do you have an additional dress? For sure no right?"

"I dont have. How do I know that you will bring me to resort now.." - Rachna

"If I have told you, you would have come up with some lame excuse. Thats why. Anyway no problem. There is a small shop inside. I will get you something. First lets go and buy a dress. So that we can jump in water happily" saying this he took her back again and both bought a spare dress for both of them.

They walked back again and Rachna jumped inside the water without any second thoughts and Mathews sat outside laughing at her madness on seeing water..
    She jumped, patted the water heavily and splashed the water on Mathews and she was doing all sorts of funny things and Mathews kept smiling at her other side.

"Aaah...Mathy...Its paining here. See what happened to my foot..." Rachna.

"What happened dear?!!" Mathews came running to see her legs and Rachna at once pulled him inside water.

"I am playing in water and you are simply smiling at me. Now even you are wet" - Rachna laughed heavily.

"You idiot!!" Mathews pushed her in water and Rachna came out with her mouth full of water.

"I dont know swimming and you pushing me inside the water!! Poor me" saying this slowly she came near him and pushed him inside water and hit him hard under water.

"Hey girl!!!!" Mathews was laughing heavily on what Rachna was doing and he was enjoying her madness.

"Wait wait! Is this the girl who asked me "Who are you" when I proposed with a bouquet in coffee shop?" Mathews asked teasingly.

"Yeah its me" Rachna pretended to raise her collars.

"Now I will ask you the same! Who are you?" - Mathews

"What?!! who am I huh?!! Am your angel....Am the love of your life...Am your would be wife... see na...such a beautiful girl for you...." Rachna kept praising herself and slowly Mathews swam and went behind her and kicked her from her back...

Rachna got up with so much difficulty and tried to chase him

"What did you say madam?!! you are beautiful huh? My angel huh?! Nothing of that sort" - Mathews laughed at her

"Then? Why are you playing with me here?!! Just time pass?" - Rachna asked casually

"Time pass ?!! oh! yeah yeah! you are right!! Exactly! am passing my time with you" - Mathews

"Really?!! time pass eh?! wont marry me?!!" - Rachna asked with a sad face

"Hey! You yourself should know! Why am I going to marry you! Of course you are rich! But not as rich as me!! Life was too boring with my girl friends! So just chose you to while away my time" - Mathews finished and Rachna was in tears

"Hey Hey Hey!! My darling!! Dont cry!! I was just pulling your legs!! If I am time passing, will I take you to my home and introduce to everyone? If am time passing will I leave my business and earn a job for myself? Idiot!! Think!! Everything is for you only my idiot!!!"

Rachna kept weeping and Mathews wiped all her tears and held her chin "Look at my eyes! Do you think I will cheat on you? Will anyone feel like cheating this cute girl? Idiot!! Promised to give you loads and loads of happy moments! I really want to look at this cute eyes everyday and bite this cute nose everyday" saying this he bit her cheeks hard and she pushed him in water..

"I know you wont cheat on me..." She said wiping her tears

"Then why did you cry...." - Mathews teased her

'Dont know... when you said its time pass...automatically tears started rolling" - Rachna

"Ok Ok! just fun...Lets continue" saying this he held her hands and hugged her tight.

Rachna's face remained on his chest and his hands around her.

"Idiot! enough of playing! Come lets go" - Rachna shook him.

"Done my princess" - he bowed towards her

Both started walking towards their room and first Mathews got his dress changed and left the place leaving the room for Rachna..

Rachna changed to a black short skirt and an ash color top. Her hair was still wet and and she arranged back her wet clothes in a carry bag.

She opened the door and was about to lock it. She got reminded about her mobile and went in leaving the door open.

Mathews was waiting for her in the lobby. Since it was getting late, he walked towards the room and saw the door was open and Rachna was searching for something.

"Hey beauty queen?! still getting dressed?" saying this he entered the room

"Dont know where I kept my phone Mathy"

"Idiot! phone is with me" he showed her phone

"oops!! I forgot! Come lets eat!! Am hungry" saying this she walked towards the door.

Mathews all of a sudden pulled her hands and said "You look awesome in this black skirt my darling"

"So?" Rachna shrinked her eyes

"So....I just want to...." saying his he pushed her on the wall and kept staring at her face

"Hey you said you wont exceed your limits! And now what you are doing?" - Rachna

"Ofcourse! Am not going to exceed my limits and I promise I will never exceed the limit before marriage!" Both her cheeks were cupped by his palms and Rachna's lips parted away slightly..

"Such a cute lips my darling has isnt it?" Mathews winked at her

(I should say yes or no now) Rachna gasped slightly.

Rachna closed her eyes and Mathews kissed her hard and his hands were caressing her hair warmly...

Both dnt know how long the kiss was, all of a sudden Mathews came to senses and moved away saying "We will start soon from here my dear! I am not able to trust myself. Come soon" saying this he pulled her hand out of the room.

Both came out of the room and locked it and gave the keys to the waiter. They went to the dining area and enjoyed a good lunch.

Neither Rachna nor Mathews talked about that passionate kiss and they spoke normally. After a small walk, both started from the resort and got into their car.

Rachna was tired and she closed her eyes and leaned on the seat.

"Shall we go to a nearby park in cycle? Its 5 km from here." Keshav asked Rachna

"Sure" - Rachna was exicted

Both got ready and started pedaling. The weather was pleasant though it was summer.

Keshav took his tab and rode his cycle as per the route and Rachna followed him.

Both loved the ride.. It was their first time together in cycle...Both kept seeing each other now and then and there was happiness in both their faces.

They reached that beautiful park. Wherever they saw, only the color green was there. The greenery mesmerized everyone. There were too many people in the park. There was a very large water body at the centre of the park and Rachna enjoyed seeing colorful big fishes. Keshav vanished from her sight taking his camera.

He was busy clicking at the fishes and Rachna was busy admiring the greenery and the fishes.

They were about to start and Keshav said "Rachnaaaa!! I left my tab in the cycle basket!!!"

"Its more than 3 hours!!! Come lets go out soon" - Rachna pulled his hands

"Anyway dont worry! It will be as such and no one will take it" - Rachna tried to sooth him.

Both came running and reached the place where they parked their cycles. As Rachna said, the Tab was lying as it is and no one has touched it.

"Thats my Japan" - Rachna winked at Keshav

"I see!! Then you are not from India right?" - He smiled

Rachna giggled and both started peddling.

"What you would have done If I have left the tab like this? You would have scolded me for sure na?" - Rachna asked without seeing his face.

There was a short silence. "Yes...Would have scolded you very badly" - Keshav replied seeing her face.

Rachna dnt talk anything after that and both reached home.

"Feels good na!!" Rachna asked seeing Keshav's face.

"Yeah! Feeling very relaxed. Also am loving this cycle ride" Keshav replied

Both were very happy and they reached home and refreshed.

"Can you wash the vessels?" - Rachna

"hmmm" - Keshav

"Can you please come here?" - Keshav heard Rachna's voice.

"Yeah am coming!" - Keshav

Rachna was standing near the bathroom. "What?" - Keshav

"You dnt turn off the bathroom light after using and even the heater is on. You dnt turn off. And this has been happening regularly. Am turning off everyday after you leave from home."

Keshav dnt have any answers to give her.

"What you would have done if I do that by mistake..." - Rachna

"I would have scolded you" - Keshav

"You have been doing that for months since we came to this country and am turning it off everyday" - Rachna said and moved away from the place.

She came back again and said "This is Rachna!!! And I wont blow petty issues to a bigger one. Some people are fond of doing that... even to the person they love"

Keshav remained quiet.

Keshav looked at the dishes in sink. "see how many spoons are lying here? Why cant you wash those small things then and there?" saying this he started washing the vessels

"No need to wash! I will wash" - Rachna replied in an irritating tone

"Why have you kept the dish washing liquid here.. Also why the tavas had been arranged like this.." - Keshav

"Enough!! I will wash the vessels. Its my mistake to ask help from you. Why do you always ask "Why you kept that here" "why you kept this here" My comfort! I will keep wherever I want. You carry on with your work! No need to wash vessels for me. I will do it my self"

"Do whatever you want" Keshav washed his hands and took his tab and left the room.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful episode showing love and affection in a romantic way. :blush::blush::blush:

Keshav!!!! Not able to understand about you :thinking:. Poor Rachna .

Week kick starts romantically :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

First comment :banana::banana::banana::banana:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Keshav!! :confundio1::frown:
    Romantic start of the week huh :tonguewink::tonguewink::cheer:
    First comment!! Tankuuuuuu :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

sreeram likes this.
  10. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite