1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Iniya dear as always you rock with your narrating skills da... Wat happened to rAchna and meryl, Keshav Mathews ... I felt the episode was bit short ... Pls post the lengthy one dear ... Very interesting la

2. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Pooja started from home and reached home :)

3. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Iniyaa ,
    very nice episode. Really not able to guess whose love was failure.
    Do write about Keshav and Rachana a little bit.

4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

You have posted one exclusive chapter for Pooja! That is great!!Really Madhav is little bit disappointing. Kurti and Chunni, really old fashioned yaar. I myself don't like it when I don't wear on Salwars but kurti I don't know!! He is caring but he is not romantic right? Gifted gold chain and diamond, that is great yaar! I will let my husband know that today So again back to the same question, what happens next!!

5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Deepu darling:blush::blush::blush:!! Yeah dear Episode was short. Holidays na... so couldnt sit and think much.
    I will post the lengthy one on Monday.

Deepu04 likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!! Yeah dear!! :tonguewink:

7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!! Sure! Will write about them as well!! :blush::blush::blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata sweety!!
    Yeah! but there are people like Madhav too dear!!
    Ha ha ha!! :thumbsup:

Lata6 likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 30:

"Pooja dear!! Grandma is leaving! We all are waiting for you. She said she wont start till she sees you" - Pooja's dad.

"Awww!!! Grandmaa.....sorry sorry" she hugged her grandmaa.

"Its ok dear! Just want to see this lovely face before I start from here. Thats why" - Her grandma smiled.

"Be happy like this always dear!!" - her grandma bid bye

Everyone started and Pooja kept the gold chain in her room. She made sure that her mom doesn't find that.

Rachna was preparing breakfast for Keshav and Keshav was bathing.

She tip toed slowly and turned off the bathroom light. And she tip toed and continued her cooking.

Keshav peeped out and asked "Did you turn off the switch?!!"

"Am cooking here!" - she chuckled softly

"Then was it a power cut or what?" - Keshav

"We are in Japan. Forgot?" she tried to sound serious

Keshav turned on the light and closed the door with a smile. Never knew she is this naughty!! The water drop lets from the shower were drenching his face and Keshav was smiling and smiling.

After sometime, Rachna again tip toed and stood ready to turn off the light again and her finger was already on the switch. All of a sudden Keshav opened the door and asked "What!! Got caught?"

"No... um...actually I am waiting for you to come out! I have to bath na.." - Rachna tired to manage

"You are poor at acting!! You took bath already and want to bath again!? Caught red handed!! No use in tackling!" - Keshav said with a faint smile and walked from the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his hip.

Rachna kept seeing him and rushed to the kitchen as she heard the cooker whistle. She continued sauteing and her thoughts pulled her back.

Rachna was reading a magazine and her mobile beeps.

Hey beauty!! What are you doing - Mathy

Nothing much here! What are you doing - Rachna

Kissing you in my dreams (Kissing smileys) - Mathy

I see.. So you dont have any other work other romancing? - Rachna

Dont start your lecture! Fine am not kissing. I will put a plaster on my mouth. Even when we meet, I will come like that.(sad smiley) - Rachna

Thats better! Do that - Rachna

Fine. Tomorrow we are going out. - Mathy

Hey! I cant manage at home. We met few weeks back right? - Rachna

I dont know all that. You are coming. - Mathy

Hey Mathy!! What will I tell at home? - Rachna

Someday or the other you need to tell about me to your parents right. Then what? - Mathy

Yeah! But I cant tell everything today itself! And please dont compel me on that - Rachna

Fine. Tomorrow morning 9 a.m! Am picking you up. Be ready in our usual spot. - Mathy

hmmmm - Rachna

"What hmmm" - Mathy

Nothing. Will come! But where - Rachna

Dont worry! I wont harm you in anyway and I wont exceed the limit as well. Am not as bad as you think - Mathy

Hey! I dnt think bad about you Mathy - Rachna

So you dnt think anything bad about me. Then fine. See what I will do tomorrow(winking smiley) - Mathy

Idiot : ) - Rachna

Yes!! Love to be your idiot!! Kissing smileys... I very badly want to hugh you tight now - Mathy

Started again? - Rachna

Of course! call me whatever! I very badly want to Kiss you and hugh you now - Mathy

Enough Idiot! Tomorrow where are we meeting - Rachna

Thats a surprise - Mathy

Too Stubborn you are - Rachna

So am I - Mathy

Fine! my dad is calling me for dinner! See you tomorrow at 9. Bye. Good night - Rachna

Good night my sweetheart!! Will romance with you tonight in my dreams! No one can stop me. - Mathys

Idiot - Rachna smiles and keeps her phone aside.

Next day she gets ready for the outing. She wore her Orangish shiffon skirt and a short white top. She took her coolers and started from home.

Mathews was waiting for her in his car and he was looking fabulous in his dark black jean and a tucked in half sleeve white shirt.

His gym workouts have been showing effects on his body and made him look still more masculine... The black rectangular sun glasses on his face showed that he is nowhere from a simple family.

Mathews saw Rachna and exclaimed "Good morning darlinggggggg!!! You are one real beauty I have ever seen!!!"

"Hey dont shout Mathy!! People are turning their heads!!" - Rachna tried to calm him

"So what?!! We are going to get married right?!!" - Mathews turned off his car.

"So?! You will shout? Remember we are on the road!!" - saying this Rachna sat on the car beside him

"I dont care about what others think. Got it?" - Mathews

"But." Before Rachna completed her sentence, Mathews lips were on hers.

She tried pushing him away and the more she tried, she more harder he was...

"Idiot" she pushed him aside and adjusted her hair

"Ha Ha Ha!! now this is a real sweet morning for me!!" he winked at her and started his car

Rachna loved the kiss and pretended that she dnt like all those...

"So! What flavour lipstick was that Rachna?"- saying this he looked at her.

Rachna gave an angry look to him..

"Hey!! Dont pretend too much!! Everything is so clear in your eyes!! Can see how much you loved it" saying his he showed his tongue to tease her

"Idiot" Rachna smiled and closed her eyes and leaned on the seat..

"Oh!! You are kissing me back in your dreams is it?" - Mathews pinched her hands

"Oh God!!" Rachna murmured and opened her eyes

"Is this the face that is helping poor kids?!!" - Rachna asked with a slight smile

Mathews just smiled at her and continued his driving

"What sir!! You are too romantic... on the other side,,, you are too soft hearted that you are helping poor kids....Such a multiple personality you are" Rachna said in a teasing tone.

"Thats me on a whole but everything is of different category !!" again Mathews smiled softly

" I see...but sir can you please tell me when you started helping others...." She pretended to keep a mike on her hand as if she is interviewing him.

"Really want to know?" - He smiled

"Definitely sir!! People are dying to know that..." - She winked

"Actually I started it in my LKG. I had a very close friend.. He comes from a very poor family and he wont even have proper food at times."

Before he continued Rachna interupted him

"Sir!! but you are from a well off family and how come a poor kid will be there in a rich school?!!"

"You proved you are smart! But I never said I studied in a posh school. Though my dad was rich he wanted me to be one among the common people so that I will see the real world"

"Wow!! Thats great!!" - Rachna exclaimed like a TV anchor

"So! I use to share my food, books and other things with my friend..Later I asked my dad to sponsor for his education as well since he use to the topper of the class. And my dad accepted to it happily and thats how I was motivated" - Mathews finished

"Mathy....you proved that only Kids have pure heart...." Rachna said in a low voice

Mathews smiled at her. "Its how we create them Rachna....I really want our kids to be good human beings rather than something else..And am sure that my kids should study in a normal school where he or she could see the real world....can mingle with the common people..."

Rachna kept seeing him without talking anything

"oye!! What happened" - Mathews asked with a smile

"There is an other beautiful face of you behind all these stylish attires and romantic gestures right..." - Rachna

"That has got nothing to do with helping nature my darling!!" - Mathews smiled

Rachna smiled at him and there was silence after that.

Mathews enjoyed driving and Rachna enjoyed admiring him stealthily.

"He is not handsome just by appearance... But by his heart...." Rachna was amazed at him. She closed her eyes and suddenly she felt Mathews' lips on her cheeks.

She dnt open her eyes and smiled. He again kissed her and she smiled again.

"Oh my God!!! You want many many kisses like this is it?!! But I Kissed you just to intimate that we have reached the spot!! Just an intimation!!!" - Mathews laughed

Rachna realised that the car has stopped and opened her eyes and gave a blushing smile "Oh!! Am sorry am sorry".

"Its okay! Rachna apply your liptick again na!! I like that flavour!!" Mathews winked at her.

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Iniya, what a romantic episode, you are truly something, so many types you of emotions you are showing in this story. Great yaar. Keep it up. After hearing all these things, I will definitely cry on the day when I come to know that Rachna married Keshav and not Mathew, so I am preparing myself to hear the worst. But, I don't know stories can have twists, so I will wait dear!! you are killing day by day.

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.